Reviews for The New Minted Coin of the Soul
QA chapter 1 . 7/21
wow. just...Wow
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 6/27
This wAs amazing. I loved this Harry. He made me laugh a lot. I loved this Severus and Draco too to be honest... Loved the whole thing.
I really like this story, will there be more?
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/8
nice :)
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was GLORIOUS.
I particularly enjoyed the way the three of them interacted -all in equality- and your characterization of them post-war.
Harry is hilarously carefree and caring. Draco is a matured proud slytherin. Severus is a cross between the Snarky-Bat-Potion-Professor-Of-The-Dungeons and a Now-Free-Man-With-Some-Years-Which-Helped-Blunting-The-Edges-Of-His-Scathing-Personnality.
I loved every word of your story. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hot.
Piichi21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It was so hot! I loved it !
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I loved the humour of this! I giggled most of the way through it, and the bed scene was hot as always! I tip my hat to you yet again for your wonderful work!
Earthspark chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow. You have many good turns of phrases here which are a pleasure to read. It's funny and steamy and interesting- Thank you. _
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was fabulously written, I must say I do feel like there is a huge chunk of interaction missing but I understand why as well. Once again, the character interaction was perfect. Stoic fractured Snape and the ever fluid vulnerable Draco.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Hot !
Love this story, really !
Thanks ;D

***Pyrane***
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
lovely story.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
If I knew five languages, you'll find five different reviews in sequence telling you just how ingenious this is. I did spell that correctly, right?
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
inkImpressions chapter 1 . 8/28/2013