Reviews for The New Minted Coin of the Soul
Mirage chapter 1 . 11/25
very nice Story and later threesome pairing
i understan there worries about the debts...but Harry could swear an oat that he will not ask for the payment of the debt then that should clear the last obstacle
i would love when there will be a Sequel one day, how it will get with time, will they stay together, the two go away or only some Meetings...but i love the first more with them staying together.
was it the last lestrange or are there still some running, why does severus and dracos insurance not pay for the last home...i mean they did he in the war..they really should Change there view about dark Magic Grey Magic creatures and whatever or more and more People will find together for a new dark ord...i mean severus and draco did work for the dark Lord but they risked all for the so called light side...so they should be more respected and Feeling save...
was not right what the minisstry People did at the beginning

please i really ould like to now how this will end...a second part where lovely
frostie45 chapter 1 . 1/7
Haha, I should have known who wrote this! For some reason I didn't pay attention, I was browsing someone's favourites and came across this gem. I am trying to read everything you wrote, but only started a while ago and sorted it longest first I guess. But this story, what a gem, very sexy, and very brilliant, the way that Harry is strong but also vulnerable, Draco and Severus likewise (well now we find out why I don't write haha) anyway, I loved this!
QA chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
wow. just...Wow
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This wAs amazing. I loved this Harry. He made me laugh a lot. I loved this Severus and Draco too to be honest... Loved the whole thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I really like this story, will there be more?
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
nice :)
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This was GLORIOUS.
I particularly enjoyed the way the three of them interacted -all in equality- and your characterization of them post-war.
Harry is hilarously carefree and caring. Draco is a matured proud slytherin. Severus is a cross between the Snarky-Bat-Potion-Professor-Of-The-Dungeons and a Now-Free-Man-With-Some-Years-Which-Helped-Blunting-The-Edges-Of-His-Scathing-Personnality.
I loved every word of your story. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
I know okay chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hot.
Piichi21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It was so hot! I loved it !
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I loved the humour of this! I giggled most of the way through it, and the bed scene was hot as always! I tip my hat to you yet again for your wonderful work!
Earthspark chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wow. You have many good turns of phrases here which are a pleasure to read. It's funny and steamy and interesting- Thank you. _
Pyre13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was fabulously written, I must say I do feel like there is a huge chunk of interaction missing but I understand why as well. Once again, the character interaction was perfect. Stoic fractured Snape and the ever fluid vulnerable Draco.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Hot !
Love this story, really !
Thanks ;D

***Pyrane***
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
lovely story.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
If I knew five languages, you'll find five different reviews in sequence telling you just how ingenious this is. I did spell that correctly, right?