Reviews for Kiss Me, Draco
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Astoria/Draco without violating Druna...You are determined not to break your OTP pairings I am proud of your victories. XD Nice job with this.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awwwww. That was sad, but I liked it. I'm not a huge fan of Draco/Astoria or Draco/Luna, but I enjoyed reading it. Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/2/2011

( sorry it took me so long to review this. I'm a busy bee with all the school stuff I have to do right now. Stupid school. )

I think your trying to rip my heart to peaces because you just like crushing my shipping heart.

This was really sad so now I'm sad and I hate being sad! Great job, though!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really liked this, I love how Astoria can't help but stare at Luna, and the beginning with Daphne was really funny ;)
dayflow chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
poor draco. :-( and i feel bad for astoria too. her first kiss w/ draco shouldn't be on their wedding day, but i guess that's what happens w/ arranged marriages.

overall, well written and very nice, thx for sharing! :-)
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm going to keep this very brief. Somewhat because in all, it was a well constructed piece, but mostly because you killed one of my favorite pairings and I struggle maintaining impartiality ;)

I liked the flow of this more than anything else, actually. I don't know if you intentionally did this - but I found when Astoria wanted things to go quickly, the descriptions were minimal, the dialogue was short and the story itself moved along at the speed of light. When Astoria was contemplating the Draco/Luna relationship there was additional descriptors and the piece moved far more slowly. It was a lovely conjunction between flow and character.

I liked Daphne's snarkiness, it was very befitting.

And going to stop there.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, come on, Drastoria is awesome! :D XP oh well. I have mixed feelings on this one...I think you wrote it well, of course, but I don't like the situation (XP that's just me I think lol) and Astoria just doesn't feel right...granted, I don't think you've written her before. and I read her a lot so that might just be it. Yup. Nice job! :)
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great job, Gamma. Can I possibly make a request?