Reviews for Five Years
ktface3 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Aww, such a cute ending! Very Wizard of Oz-esque. I love your Robert California; he is a spot-on characterization. My favorite things are still your talking heads though, because I can picture every one of them so clearly and I can't help but laugh. Wonderful job!
StrawberryPajamas chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Amazing job! I totally loved this story - you nailed robert california's character perfectly (a character i imagine would be very difficult to write for). and dwight's attempts to spook jim were hilarious, especially when they worked - "He was like a hurricane" - so funny:) love it!

can't wait for your next office story!
sudoku chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Wow, that was quick to finish it, the ending was rushed. TWSS :)

I think you meant "Pam found Erin" instead of the other way, plus "I think Erin's going to be okay" instead of "to okay".

Well, I enjoy it and wish it was longer. TWSS again :)

I was surprised that Dwight tagged along with them. In the first chapter, he hugged them and in the next chapter he followed them. LOL.

At least they all got what they wished for. The ending tag was the best. I hope you'll write more stories.
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oo... I really like it so far, and I hope you continue. Everyone seems very in-character. Great job :)
House Calls chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Yes, please continue! I love your "Office" stories! They are, to use a somewhat archaic term, 'da bomb'. :-D
KarmellaKitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow, I could totally picture this as an Office episode! You really got Pam and Jim spot-on! I hope you write more - I'll look forward to it.
Mark 61 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Yes please keep going. It's actully funny enough I could see this being on NBC
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Absolutely you should conintue this story! I loved so much about this: the banter between jim and pam, dwight's terrifying sense of humor, and erin's sweet gullible nature... all so in character and so well written! bravo - i'll be waiting for the next chapter!:)
sudoku chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Definitely please continue! I always love to read your Office fic. I'm glad you started writing fanfic again.

Great characterization! I wonder why Darryl said Erin is Andy's woman when they're not together.
ktface3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Definitely continue! I am intrigued to see what Dwight does on the trip, and what Erin's wish was. This chapter was just full of little gems, as usual. I even forgot Erin's first name is Kelly! So excited for more!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"Pam: I really don't want Erin to have to travel alone.

Pause.

Pam: She got her driver's license because the instructor thought she was "too adorable to fail."

Pause.

Pam: And she considers that an achievement.

Pam, or rather, HalloweenJack138's Pam, YOU are epic! Your Pam-ness is so Pammy!