Reviews for Kinky Not Funny
Paula chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Loveee your story! are you going to continue it?
please tell me you are!
Julius Night chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awesome awesome awesome work, loved it.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That. Was. One. Piece. Of. Perfect.

I haven't laughed that hard in... I don't know how long. Probably since that episode aired, and that's debatable. Loved it. I don't know which fics is this going against, but I think they'll have to be something to behold if they can be more impressive than this.

You rock.
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Loved this! And girl, I know how you feel. I've memorized the transcript for that little clip and I laugh everytime. *Grins* Monday is just too far away sometimes.
Niennaju chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh. My. God. I can't watch the sneak peeks because of my awful connection in university, but your One Shot made me laughing for more than ten minutes! Kate has kinky dreams, uh? And Castle wanna die, with his "I didn't say 'funny', I said 'kinky'." LMFAO.

As always, I love your sense of humor, and I think this ep will be awesomesauce (but I'll watch it only when I'll be in holidays, on December, 17th T_T)
aolande1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great job! I loved Kate's thoughts!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I like much

chapter

perfect
BTF chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Loved it! I can't wait for the next episode of Castle. It's going to be epic.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
What a wonderful interpretation of that epic preview! I have a feeling this episode may join "Cops and Robbers" as my favorite of the season. I was giggling the whole time I was reading this. I love the way Castle is unknowingly making Kate's frustration worse.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love these. Keep 'em coming!