Reviews for Moonlight Mile
LindavO chapter 6 . 3/25
You're probably not on this anymore, but just wanted to lett you know that I really like this story!
Discovered it tonight and just had to read all of it.
Are you going to continue? Just to be sure I'm following it (:
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Asdjkl I am ridiculously unhappy that this isn't finished! Seriously, why? It's absolutely perfect! The plot, how you write, the characters, everything! I loved it so damn much!
I wish you'd come back (almost two years later) and update it D:
Kia's Writ chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I think it's past Sunday.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Ok, I am aware that's it's been over a year sence you have probibly even looked at this,
But, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another one! It's awesome.
bpb chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
this is rly good. i rly like it. :]
DrizzyJ chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Awsome story! I hope you update soon:)
Chantel0319 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Pleaseeee continue it ):
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Will this masterpiece ever be completed?! :-(
thedemonbarberoffleetstreet chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Hey new reader here, I think your story is fantastic! Really unique take on Beck and Jade's relationship. Please update again soon!
BadeBlade chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Hey!
New reader here! This story is really interesting. I love this 'under the surface' darkness idea - it gives a new dimension to the Bade relationship. I can see in the last chapter that Jade and Beck are swapping demeanours, which is really exciting to see.

My only constructive criticism is that I found reading all 6 chapters taxing as the feelings represented were a bit repetitive and perhaps you could try 'telling' less and 'showing' more.

I think my favourite bit was the hands on the plane. It was a fantastic way to show the dependence that Beck currently feels for Jade.

I hope you find the time to update again sooooooon!

BB x
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
ok,i have these fantasies where I mix the twilight series and victorious together and jade is Edwards biological sister and has blond hair, bone white skin , and emerald green holywood arts is in this sight gives me so many ideas for those fantasies :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I will hate you if beck and jade break up or one of them dies or both of em die or all of the previous.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
OHHHH I LOVE LIFE WITH DEREK!I hate disnye channel for not showing reruns :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
if you make jade die I will oficaly hate you
madkin chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
cant wait for a new chapter. hope beck and jade can figure it out or else they'll end up hating each other more than they love each other.