Reviews for A Friend In Need
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Oh dear... This just got massively creepy and I'm afraid to finish it. Please, has Donna been sleeping with her and the Doctor's "son" these past couple of days? *shudder*
DavidTennantsTrainers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You have a very good command of language and impeccable timing. I really didn't see the ending coming at all which was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post this and I'm working my way through your catalog.
earlyable chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
*random spluttering noises* That was just so... I mean, that's just... But the... Of my goodness! Aaw!

(I'm such a horrible person, I'm sure for a second there you though I had something horrible to say! I'm so totally going to hell for this! BTW, I take it you're not a Rose fan? Didn't think so.)
uzumaki misaki chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Wow that was awesome! Please write a sequel!
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoy this story, great chapter!
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I can't wait for more! and the ending of Chapter 7 was funny, I could totally picture Silvia's face! thanks for the laugh.
tkelparis chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Have I mentioned how much I adore this story...? Especially the end of this chapter...? :D
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
i love this story, please keep writing!
XSilval chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Great story. Please continue, its so sweet, I love them together.
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Haha... Poor them are so confused. Can't wait to see more!
perpetuallyboredDW chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I love this! please keep going I love the story line and the writing style please post more ASAP.
inkaryvede chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Love the idea! Great first chapter, although it seems a bit fast that the Doctor and Donna are kissing already! Can't wait for more, update soon!