Reviews for Too Tempting
DBGTHungerGamesLOVER101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice chapter. Maybe their can be some new benders onthe way? If you know what I mean.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
! please
PandaLily22 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Yay! KatAang are getting married and having a baby! :D Update soon :)
A Dancer's Soul chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I think u did a great job. And I do theatre so I welcome and accept anyone and everyone.
nanru chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I loved the chapter! And I would never fun of anyone for being gay or lesbian. One of my friends is gay, so it would extremely contradictory. Anyway, I love this story please update soon. And don't the problems bring u down.
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Pretty good. Wonder what you'll do with the plot now. Update please :)
BelieveInLov3 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Yay Katara and Aang are going to get married:D lol. You are doing great, continue again soon!:)
BelieveInLov3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I agree with the people below, there is a little bit that could be fixed but besides those things you did great!:) you should definitely continue:)
TeknoWriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
A bit of advice from someone who likes to right 'Lemons', When it comes to that part don't get straight into it... Let there be some teasing and some foreplay... And also be a little more descriptive :-) Hope this helps you out in the future :-) And please update soon :-D
Fatedman chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
A Nice beginning thought. It's your first time and you really got it.

Some things could be better, now i'm talking about something more about the situation. Describe It! I know you did that a litte bit but the readers needs more. Much describing means much words.

And when you're writing Lemon... More feelings. It got rushed a litte bit. But still... Nice work buddy! It's better than my first work, of course it is.

Fatedman ;D
CarterMulligan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I really like it(: my only suggestion is to maybe add a bit more romance?