Reviews for Of Past and Present Lives
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 6 . 4/3
You going to continue this?
Anon chapter 6 . 3/22
New chapter please!
OHello, I would like to say, "no rush", but then I would be lieing and I hate that. That said I do understand the need to sit and think a story through. So I will compirmise and say, "Please update as soon as possible, but take what ever timeyou need to get it right." I would sign, but I have forgotton my fanfic name, so when I get my new computer, I will contact you. Look for the pharse, Cats fly when birds die. Thank you.
HP Girl 28 chapter 6 . 2/19
I love ur story and hope to see what happens next. Also, I would love to see the Dursleys faces when they find out that their lives lie in the hands of an 1,000 year old toddler.
Sevvus chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
please update this super soon! i loved it a LOT! its was brilliant!
and it's so HARD TO FIND YAOI anything with this crossover so I'm super excited to find one that actually amazing.

soooo. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!

and thank you.
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
WOW!
SilverStarWaters chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Ooooh. I just found this story, I have to say that I love it. It has a good explaination for the killing curse, for why Kuro cant take him over and how Kurama could be in wizarding areas with out the muggle effect. I do like how realistic you made it, from being skeptical about an old friend being reborn, to their letters, to Harry getting some yokai traits, and Harry's worries over losing a new friend. I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Any chance they feed Kurama blood pops? Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Me thinks Kuronue needs his pendant back. Wonder if Harry can summon if from Makai?
Rose Blood Cat chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Were you aware that the by using "watashi" you had Harry referring to himself as a girl?
Aladdinina Magi chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
So a hint of black butler... Wonder what else will be in
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
oooooo I want to get to the romancy part already!
KuroKitsune chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
All I can say is WOW
Black Dragon Valkyrie chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
-cheers at Kurama's reply- YAY! XD and I honestly just wanna hug both Kurama and Harry (and Kuronue!). I'm sure they'd all get along just fine! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
This has been a super awesome fic so far loving it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014