Reviews for Of Past and Present Lives
Merlenyn chapter 6 . 7/23
So I just found this story yesterday while randomly browsing crossover fics and whatnot... and I really like it so far! I'm a little sad that it hasn't been updated in over a year now though and am hopeful that maybe you'll be inspired to update this again soon?

Anywho! I love the idea of how they're not total reincarnations but just a part of an old soul or souls joining to a new soul to make it unique... and the idea that Kuronue was chosen to be a part of Harry's soul to help him in his destiny is pretty awesome. The fact that it was Kuronue and his demon energy that was able to block and rebound the killing curse when the sacrifice didn't quite cut it was neat. :) And the whole past life potion thing was amusing, especially Draco being a dancer... hehe. I wonder what dastardly plans Voldy's got though to try and make Kuronue take over Harry's body and then join his side... he must not be aware of the limitations on the possession huh? Like Kuronue told Harry, he can't just up and take over anymore because Harry's soul is too strong, had he had the energy much much earlier he could've, but he said he used most of his energy at the time to save their mutual body from death and thus he was too weak to try taking over until it was way too late. And even if Kuronue was to take over, he couldn't keep a hold of it for long because Harry's too strong... so even if Voldy managed to hurt Harry to the point that he let Kuronue take over to help them survive, I don't think it'd work out in Voldy's favor at all. lol And Kurama would tear Voldy apart for going after Harry/Kuronue... just like the duo would go after Voldy probably if he managed to get a hold on Kurama. I do hope that his plans fail in kidnapping... the meeting at Hogsmeade would be a perfectly place for Voldy to try and spring a trap if he knows about the meeting. Would he enlist the help of other demons to catch one or both of them or would they just provide information and let him do his own dirty work? Hmm... lol

Happy writing, hope to see more story in the future! :)
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/21
niice
KuroKitsune chapter 6 . 6/19
Please continue this story it's good!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 5/25
Wow. That was hard but good.

Great chapter! :) definitely can't wait for the next one!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 5/25
Love their letters to one another. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 5/25
This is really cool. I love how you're doing this. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 5/25
This is so awesome!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 5/25
Definitely interesting.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 6 . 4/3
You going to continue this?
Anon chapter 6 . 3/22
New chapter please!
OHello, I would like to say, "no rush", but then I would be lieing and I hate that. That said I do understand the need to sit and think a story through. So I will compirmise and say, "Please update as soon as possible, but take what ever timeyou need to get it right." I would sign, but I have forgotton my fanfic name, so when I get my new computer, I will contact you. Look for the pharse, Cats fly when birds die. Thank you.
HP Girl 28 chapter 6 . 2/19
I love ur story and hope to see what happens next. Also, I would love to see the Dursleys faces when they find out that their lives lie in the hands of an 1,000 year old toddler.
Sevvus chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
please update this super soon! i loved it a LOT! its was brilliant!
and it's so HARD TO FIND YAOI anything with this crossover so I'm super excited to find one that actually amazing.

soooo. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!

and thank you.
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
WOW!
SilverStarWaters chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Ooooh. I just found this story, I have to say that I love it. It has a good explaination for the killing curse, for why Kuro cant take him over and how Kurama could be in wizarding areas with out the muggle effect. I do like how realistic you made it, from being skeptical about an old friend being reborn, to their letters, to Harry getting some yokai traits, and Harry's worries over losing a new friend. I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Any chance they feed Kurama blood pops? Lol