Reviews for Are We There Yet?
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Weird.
zayawantshankypanky chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is great! :D

My favorites are KC, Zig, Riley and Mr. Simpson.

I also loved your sandwich story.
Degrassi Mystery28 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i loved this! you make like the best parodies ever! keep wirting!
The Black Rosette chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love Tori's relation back to when Alex Steele was Angie! These are so accurate and so funny!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lawls! Got an idea for a one shot for you hit me up!
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This so totally turned around my suckish day by making me laugh. Awesome awesome awesome *Le laughs at Mayas poor tuba*

Declan and his helicopter? Love it. :)
sophiainterrupted chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was comical. Haha nice :)
emerald1198 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh my gosh, this was hilarious, just the thing I needed to read right now - short, simple, and just some good humor.

And, as funny as it was, you still managed to capture the essence of the characters with absolute flawlessness. I honestly don't think you could've come up with a better representation for EVEN ONE of the characters.

Adam, subtly emphasizing his gender and, of course, adding in his clever sense of humor.

Drew: Dude, I don't even know where we're going. I don't know why I laughed so hard at that one. Perhaps, it was just the image of Drew completely clueless.

But the best one had to be Jake's. You showcased his casual attitude perfectly, but the ending was pure comedic genius.

"So, anyone else hungry?"

LMFAO You must be a hilarious person in life XP
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this. Where do you come up with these things? Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
thatgreenlady23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this was probably the most fabulous thing i have read in awhile. really humourous and spot on with the characters! nowhere to run was completly ridiculous and i would rather read this fanfic degrassi then watch where the 'real one' is headed. thanks for the great laughs!
Jacksvoiceofreason chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Bra –freaking-oh! Bra-freaking –oh! This is awesome! I especially love Drew’s “Dude, I don’t even know where we’re going” and KC’s angsty, “You think I’ll steal a car to get there? Once a criminal, always a criminal, right?” -so classic and true to form. What a refreshing story! And the characters’ pain tastes just like chicken.

Thanks also for your reviews; they are much appreciated. Oh, and as a fan of cheese, did you know that cheese contains four different types of bacteria? ; )
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hahaha this was so random.