Reviews for Ramblings of a Whipped Peen
starfishfairy chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I loved how you incorporated everyone's names. 'Crack is whack' Hahaha!

I'm going to miss Rod, but I look forward to your original fictions.
mzgypsy chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
i thoroughly enjoyed the peen point of view...i loved it from start to outtakes...thanks for the wildest ride in awhile...
robfans chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
hahaha so funny
lilsunnysaunt chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Awww, wasn't sure how I'd take to old people sex, but hey, that wasn't bad. Totally funny. Loved how large the legacy grew. Thanks for sharing!
pimm cullen chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I'm sad to hear you are leaving FF, I'll miss your stories I have enjoyed reading even if I didn't always shout about in reviews.

COUP was my favourite, it was totally original and so funny.

Good luck with your original fic, I hope all goes well I'll look forward to reading it once it's complete. You'll need to update so we know when to look out for it. I hope your not going to pull your stories from here, but if you do that would be a shame.

Pimm x
JanetL chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Very Sweet.
CynMar Rom chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww that was so sweet! and a whole legacy! It's a little mindboggling ( I hope I spelled that right :P) I can't wait to see what you come up with in your OF hon!
Much love!
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I'm gonna miss Rod Pattinhead, LOL. This was such a cute story. And I'm sorry to see you stop writing fanfics but I understand wanting to move into OF. Good luck to you. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

TMOT :)
Lisabebe11 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
That was so effing cute. I loved that story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Thank you.i would love to buy your book. Are you going to let us know what name you are writing under?
jilllapet chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
so awwesome... i will miss your writing, and wish you lick in the publishing arena1
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
I am a true fan and will follow you...always
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
What a legacy to leave behind! Fabulous trip with Edward, Rod Pattinhead, Bella and Hot Puss! Thanks again for the steaminess and laughs!
IccaSpriggs chapter 11 . 10/21/2012