|Reviews for When the Train Breaks Down|
| Penghost chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I think you got a very good plot going.
1. The best pair got together early. HHR :-)
2. Ron gets put in his place.
3. The 2. best pair get together. NLLL :-)
4. Minni wins her bet
5. Dumbly get beaten by Mione. :-)
and VERY interesting prospects for the activities of the both! (HHR)
(Just think about it!m They are 16 teenagers !)
Above that it's crisply written with lots between the lines.
It has some wit and humor
Thank you and please cuddle your muse! :-)
| Bentears chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
really really like this I hope you continue it. Its witty and very well written I can actually picture the scene between the weaslys lol
| Penghost chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I like it!
Your thread is VERY interesting and cleverly made. :-)
The starting pint is just ingenious!
I hope you're muse has a plan to utterly bash the Toad!
I love all kind of Toad bashing! :-)
Thanks for your time.
| Happy Fan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
| Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I hope you cotnue this at some point.
| Rian DaHart chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This the is a nice idea and your not half bad as a writer, ulike some people please continue this i'm curious what will happen next.
| ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
i lopved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
| trongod chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Well done; liked the way you write the people, especially as I'm a Harmony fan! Liked the oath at the end - notice Hermione didn't say anything about anywhere else, just Harry's dormitory bed... Dumbledore's slipping, not to have realized that one.
More soonest, please!
| god of all chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
| Cateagle chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Well, that's a somewhat different start to Fifth Year and 'twill be most interesting to see how their firmly developing relationship affects the flow of events. Too, 'twill be fascinating to watch the youngest two Weasleys and their actions and reactions to seeing such a firm and close relationship between Harry & Hermione, I suspect Our Hero and Heroine will need potion detectors et al. before the story is over as I strong suspect the youngest Gingers to resort to such means to attempt to claim what they feel is "theirs".
| pfeil chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Conveniently for that vow, this is Room of Requirement year...
| floyddickey chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
simply amazing. i have an idea for harry and mione but don wanna put it into a review so pm me if interested.
| charleywhite chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
The story looks promising so far. The only suggestions I can think of is getting Remus and Sirius more involved, and keep Sirius alive. O, and occlumency and animagus traning are allways nice.
| Slie Amos chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Interesting set up here and I do hope that you keep it up.
As to what can change... 1) maybe with H&H together Harry will be able to keep his temper in check better, at least Hermione can offer a reward for not rising to someones bait.
2) Harry's grades and class/home work improving now that he is not slacking off all the time with Ron...
3) H&H get closer to Gred and Forge and such, and maybe Ginny if she can finally break the "Harry's Bride" affliction that all the stories her mother told her has given her... I have always felt that, at least Harry's, friendship with the twins was never explored enough in the books (and many fics).
4) Harry's god/dogfater not getting killed as Harry listens to Hermione and maybe opens the gift from Sirious after Christmas before events lead to the DoM events.
5) Harry growing a spine and standing up more for himself (like he already is in ch2). But also knowing when to keep his head down and mouth mostly closed...
6*) There is also the fact that maybe, just maybe, Ron will finally get a clue and start using his brain for something other than a chess computer/quidditch reference archive/hat rack.. but then that may be asking for one major instance of divine intervention (While I have nothing personal against Ron I don't like the character portrayed in the books). Or maybe Ron just grows up some finally, that is more likely to happen with H&H together instead of the minor amount in 7th year due to a guide book.
| Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011