Reviews for What Am I Waiting For
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this story. I admit, I am not an mpreg fan, more importantly, I'm not a fan of Puck being the one who ends up pregnant. I've always been a Top Puck sorta girl, though there was a bit where he was on Top, so thanks for that. It suits him better. Blaine was a bit of a jerk, I was hoping for Puck to tell him off. I mean come on, the guy was making it seem like he was the 3rd father of Hanna, which he so wasn't. He was just too bossy. Anyways, I wonder, will there be a sequel? it would be totally cool if there were.
NadiaGrace16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this so much!
twilightdragons chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Made my heart ache, but in a gooooood way :) loved it loved it loved it :)
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This story is so much better than I thought it would be.

That sounds insulting BUT I was expecting a dominate!kurt submissive!puck fic (which makes me just want to gag because usually it's followed by a huge personality change, which is just not cool), but it was just Kurt with Puck.

Who happened to get impregnated. By Kurt.

Anyways, I loved it; I cried.
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
More?
blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
that was beautiful...thank you :):)
Kamieyg chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
When I say I loveed this stoey I mean I loved it. I know how it feels to be puck, to love someone but hide your feelings for what you think is right. I feel you really got his feelings perfect in this story. It was total puck you really kept him in character. I loved the ending too, how it just simple and leave the ending open. I hope you write more stories because your a goood writer. Btw I'm not a big jurt fan but I think you made me into one lol.
Jevarah chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
SUCH A GOOD STORY! Next time though, you may want to break the story up into chapters. Just makes it an easier read.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This makes me smiiiiiile. I can't wipe this grin off my face... I love Pukurt mpreg. Really do. :3

~Fern Rose
AgentHarvey31 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love a good happy ending. Great job, i love how even as a baby Hannah is still such a Puckerman, she never follows the general rules for babies, lol.
Blodyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow!

I love Puckurt, and that was an amazing fic.

You had me in tears on more than one occasion but I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Great story, full of angst, romance and awesome characterisation.

: )
flthyltlscrt chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I...well...um...I just 3 this! )
eb012203 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
awesome story! I would LOVE to know what the heck happened with Blaine...what he said at the hospital, and if he really turned off the baby monitor and stuff. :-)

ah well...still effing loved the story. :-D
Literate chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"Stupid idiot" is not a double negative. Double negatives cancel each other out. Double negatives are things like "I'm not not angry at the blatant misuse of the phrase double negative used incorrectly."

Stupid and idiot are adjectives and therefore can't be double negatives. That'd be like saying "Look at that ugly hideous girl" and thinking that because ugly and hideous are together that makes her less revolting. It doesn't. It just emphatically implies just how ugly she is.

Dipstick. Sigh.
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ah it was just angsty enough I didn't feel like crying. Thank you cause my eyes water enough as it is. I'm also the sucker for a happy ending so you got me there too. If the bug bites it would be nice to see a companion piece an see that seven year mark Puck worried about. You know if the muse strikes you and all that.