Reviews for Snow is Falling
LadyShady15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
High school is awful. No one gives a damn. But this story was sweet and amazing, makes me wish I had a boyfriend.
*Frowning in thought of having no boyfriend*
m36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow. I loved this to pieces even before, but now that I'm writing Niff myself I can just appreciate it so much more...
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was so sweet! Thank you :)
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful!
FutureStarkid chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Ahhh I just flailed from the cuteness! Neff FTW
lunargirl40 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
gwah, why arent you in the show Neff! for the love of god ryan murphay, thats all i want for christmas!
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh My God... This fic was absolutely perfect ! X3 It was awesome *_* Jeff is so cute X3

I think I'm really in love with your writing ! *_* You have an amazing talent ! X3

I can't wait your next Nick/Jeff fanfiction ! X3 X3 You have a new fan ! :D
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Totally new headcanon.
Sparkly Crayola Crayons chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
awesome!very,very good
captindonavin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
seriouse ly. fluff is what you do and you do it well. nice, i can't wait for the snow to be real down here.
musicispoetrywithpersonality chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Omg. I have no words for this. I think this was my favortie oneshot i've ever read. ? Ahem, anyway... Lost my cool for a second there... GOOD JOB. I loved it.
RoseAngelx chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
What are you talking about? Neff IS canon. It's not like it's ever been shown otherwise.

This was possibly one of the most adorable things I have ever read in my life. I'm drowning in cuteness. It was very well-written and I loved it from start to finish. Great job!

- Angel
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It makes me Uberhappy to see more Neff stories. I ship them (dare I say) more than I ship Klaine. Awesome adorable story! Loved it!
ctj chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lessthanthree. YES. Hm... It appears you have made me ship Neff. Nice job.
Gogoohaha chapter 1 . 11/29/2011