Reviews for Howl
Multiple spelling errors detract from the story. The relationship between the DB and Farkas developed way too quickly. Seek beta
Suejean chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi you probably don't check this anymore but I just wanted to let you know that I love absolutely everything about your story! I also loved the spin off you did with Farkas and Ayah's child. You're probably busy but it would be awesome if you continued that story because I've been curious about the ending for years. I fell in love with this story and I thank you for writing it :) Please write some more about Ayah and the Companions!
Fillim21 chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
This is hilarious! Love the humor and how you've really captured everyones personalities.
Fillim21 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
This is great! Love it.
me chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Is Farkas not the youngest?
Navaara6 chapter 35 . 11/24/2014
SEQUEL!

Can we have a romance with Vilkas.:3
Guest Critic chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Second or third last paragraph is unreadable. Couldn't understand a word. Looks like a drunk was trying to talk.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 35 . 4/28/2014
Please you must write more! Farkad is so adorable . I love the story so much. It was absolutely amazing.
Thehaloguy322 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
God I love this story it's so good I love the way this story is going :D
ManDogWoman chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Okay I finished it and I love it please make a second one
Genesis chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
Genesis chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
this is amazing I love your writing your so very talented
Charlotte chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
U must wright mor this was magnificent couldn't take my eyes of it OMG
Ashlander chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My only issue so far is the mention of "the gift" Ayah discovers as a young child, and then keeps hidden from others. For the Dragonborn to use a shout, s/he must learn the word, and that requires a dragon's soul (or, the knowledge of the Greybeards).You can't just open your mouth and poof! the first word of Fus Ro Dah comes out. You must absorb a soul, or study for years to be able to achieve this. That's why in the main quest line your character doesn't discover this "gift" until after the dragon at the Western watch tower is killed, and his soul absorbed. I can hardly see a small child battling a dragon and winning, Dragonborn or not. I understand that you're trying to give your character a detailed back story, but it doesn't quite make sense to me.

Critique aside, I'm interested in where this is going. I want to learn more about your little Nord assassin. I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with the Dark Brotherhood AND Farkas. I shall continue reading after work today, and once I've finished I'll give you a better, much more detailed review.

Until then!
bob chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
this is great i was trying to find a good story in skyrim and this is great love stories