Reviews for His Favourite Place
RazieLynn chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Oh I knew this was going to break my heart, and yet I had to keep reading. I was right it broke my heart, and I wish they could get their happy ending.
Whoviangirl01 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Oh wow. What did you do to meM I'm near tears right now! Seriously though, this story is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. And now it's breaking me heart.
ASnowFern chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
I had a feeling that it was gonna end with him being there alone after Doomsday. But somehow it wasn't as heart wrenching as I thought it would be. Instead, it was more serene and comforting. I was feeling sad for the Doctor because I thought his favorite place in the entire universe will turn into one that feels him with the pain of losing Rose. But instead, you made it still be the one place he can find peace and I think I love you for that. This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
bookbook chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
This killed me.
I am no longer functioning.
Beau2809 chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Could you write another chapter? Please? With a reunion?
KKK3 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
You made me cry. Could you please write a happy ending to this? Just for me?
Red Lily1 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Oh...oh...if only...
TheDreamerOfWorlds chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
*Sniff*...*sniff*...Ohmygosh...crying...the end was so sad, especially chapter 8 where you know what's happening and it's so sad andohmygoshthiswassogoodandsosad. :(
Catt37 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
This is so beautiful and so sad. I literally cried when I read the last chapter for like five minutes! And I just can't, your so talented! I love the way you write. Just keep writing!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
oh, my doctor. my poor doctor.
emsaduem chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
So he never proposed? That just added to my growing list of why I sympathize (is that a word?) for the Doctor.
AlinaLotus chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
This was just lovely... every bit. I love when an author can make multidoctor/Rose work, and you did so very well. This last bit was heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing!
notthatamanda chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Oowww... *rubs chest*
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Oh my god. This piece. It's so powerful. And the last line. Amazing. What's so brilliant about this is that it is linked so closely to dramatic irony (even though I hate calling it that because I can't help but associate irony with something wry/funny). This piece packs the emotional punch that it does because the reader knows the inevitable ending yet desperately wants the Doctor and Rose to defy fate.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
GAAAAH! This whole chapter I was like, "No, no, no, you can't, Doctor! Ignore Rose's wishes just this once and keep the coordinates set for Nara!"