Reviews for His Favourite Place
Cyndi Lou Who chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god, what a beautiful story. I've never been able to tolerate that 9 and 10 are the same person, but you've helped me understand beautifully! Do right a happy chapter where they go to Nara a start a family, yes that would be lovely.
Cecelia chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Update soon!
Signorina-L chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Definitely following. Lovely so far. Thank you.
LilienRose chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
oh my
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I teared up. So lovely- it breaks my heart that they never did broach this subject during RTD's run.
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Loving this so much!
JollyRoger1 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Very nicely done.
edf-k chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Oh, I'm so glad they are happy...but it must feel a bit "tainted" for the doctor who must realize that their time it potentially limited. I can just heard the internal arguments he must have with himself about whether or not to go to Nara or to stay on their current path.
edf-k chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sounds very relaxing, glad they were able to find a peaceful place to "re-group" and just "be".
Kataleena chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I really loved this. A lot.
vannadear chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
How do you manage to smash my heart to bits and then glue it all back together again in the same sentence? This was one of the most realistic conversations I've ever read for them...so much that I daresay it's more realistically toned than the 'canon' really brilliant! Love this story (well, series of stories)
tomboy 26 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Now you've done it...not only did you make me tear up at work...but also made my heart break because I know what happens next. Sigh...this ship is harsh but so worth it.
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I love this! FANGIRLING:) update soon!
mericat chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Does he get a bit of his happily ever after in this story?
mericat chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
And of course our Doctor has an oral fixation, so he must be very thorough indeed. Very romantic, very sweet (but not too sweet). You have found just the right tenor for this story. And the brilliance is in the details.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »