Reviews for Family Ties
cgw1968 chapter 17 . 5/10
Loved it. Thank you.
Luthearl chapter 17 . 5/10
I like that you had little scenes fo several of the plotlines. Thanks for an upate.
Noddybobble chapter 16 . 5/9
Wow, I have just read this story up to date after having read the first two. It is so precious to have such follow on stories that continue to be brilliant. You continue to build relationships between characters so they grow stronger and fill out and develop all the characters. You truly have a gift. Thank you so much for all the work and thought you put into your writing. I will remain patient waiting for the next chapter. Thank you.
amberee89 chapter 16 . 5/4
Please update soon I feel like I might b having withdraws from my favorite series already. Anyways thanks for writing hope to read more soon!
Minervajk5 chapter 16 . 3/28
Just reading the last few chapters wishing for an update soon! I know I don't comment often enough. But I want you to know that I love your stories. I read everything you write & post here. then I reread everything again, & again & again & again . . . & again. Love your work!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 16 . 3/15

Hello love,
I'm just new to mm/gm fanfiction, but I already know this: I absolutely love your stories! I really like the boathouse, and the story with Rosie . I noticed you haven't written in months so I just wanted you to know that I really like them and I hope you update soon! And please make a lot of other stories! You're one of the best! Xoxo Sophie
Charzee chapter 16 . 3/10
Just reread your series this week. I so enjoy it again. Just a small poke in the side to write another chapter. Thanks.
livel15 chapter 16 . 3/10
Another chapter beautifully done. When is the next one coming ?
Matkurja chapter 16 . 1/5
Thank you so much for this series (actually for all your work)! You are a great author and I enjoy your work! I read what asouldreams wrote about a certain review and I wholeheartedly agree - you both weave magic with your words, but you each have a distinct style. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Happy new year
rookie802 chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Good chapter and can't wait for more!
Silvara rivana chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
still love the story so very much. Keep up the wonderful work and I love that mione and min's son has a tail! just such a cute image.
General Mac chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
wicked thanks more pretty please
tlc125 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
I like how Dawn and Rolanda interact. It's sweet and honest. Draco and Susan? Ha ha! I love it.
I've told you before that I've read everything you've written. You're so good. I actually started rereading the series again. It just makes me feel good. So...thank you, again, for sharing your talent.
Best wishes and Happy 2015!
jh728 chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Those Granger women are going to change the wizarding world. I liked Hooch stepping into the stepmom role.
Hermione's attitude about her son's tale is still hilarious.
Thanks for the read.