Reviews for Tuition
The Founder chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
eyann85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I've always loved this story, i think i read this a couple years ago on a live journal, then I got a new laptop and lost all my old Favourites so It's so so awesome that i found this again, anyway off to read another of your fics \o/
asm613 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
good stuff
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL! Thanks for sharing. ::snicker:: Ah, the beginnings of a beautiful 'friendship'. :)
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i love it theres not enough of this paring it would be awesome if you could continue this story with more please pleas please please
Vices and Virtues chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
OHMYGOD! This is so cute! And I read the entire thing to myself in the character's voices... Which made it even better!
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
No no no no no...Yummy is my nick for Xander, Graham has to find his own for him, lol...on a complete side note, Graham's nickname is Brick Wall, Riley's is Smexy, Angel's is Brood Baby, Oz is Furry, Andrew: Cutey, Wesley: Brainiac, Gunn: Smokin', Spike: Smolder and Giles is the British General...anywho, great story, loved it, moving on now, lmao, ;)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So cute! You should do more!
Rin Hitokiri chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Every time I read this story it never fails to make me smile!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Honestley, I am loving your stories and now want more to read. Thank you for the early Xmas gift, I will enjoy re-reading every one of them.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
peruser chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Okay. I've read this before when it was under the xanzpet name. I'm still gonna review because I still find this story absolutely adorable! Graham stories are so rare!
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
that was adorable lol and hilarious
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow... I can't think of many more words than just Wow and maybe Yummy because the picture those two bring to mind is very dirtysexyright. I can just see Xander/Yummy showing off a few of his Ladies Night moves for Graham (that happened in your version right? please say it did, a world without a naked Xander is just wrong) and Graham getting either !must-have-now-*pounce* or if in public he could get jealous and basically stake his claim on the on the dance floor (sex with clothes on) before the pouncing happens later.

I just noticed I basically Willow!babbled a plot bunny all over this review ... I am sorry ... or if you write it I am so very not sorry. No matter the outcome of the bunny I want you to know I loved this story and many, many of your others. You are an amazing writer I wish you the best of luck. I would like you to know that you inspire me, you often cause me to get bunnies even if I do not write them I have many that cross over a few different fandom’s and genres. I hope you are always inspired to write.
Dustin travis chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lol, the great Kathy Griffin how I love her! And your story!