Reviews for Without an Entrance
RunningQueenx5 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hey! What's up? I'm the guest who submitted Randy, I was able to create an account! I liked the part where Chane got into the argument with Mr. D, I can see them butting heads frequently..
on the backs of angels chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Whoa... Sorry about the formatting for this chapter... *winces* I'll fix it next time.

Otherwise though, you know I love this chapter! :D I think my favorite part is when Chane and Mr. D get in their argument. :D Love it! And... I have no preferences for what you put in, and I'm thinking a rather epic amount of epic things will happen at dinner. :D

Love it!

~Crane
on the backs of angels chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Fav character: So far, I'm liking Cosette a lot, as well as Randy, but I love how you portrayed Michael! He's awesome! :D

What I want to happen: Hm, that's really up to you, but anything epic is good by me! :)

What I want you to put in: See above. ;D

My favorite color: blue.

(Oh, I also Julia quite a bit)

Anywho, onto the actual chapter:

So, I actually like this a great deal, but there were a few errors. Every so often, you forget to capitalize the first letter in a sentence. Also, it looks a whole lot nicer if you write out the whole number, even if it takes more time. (Unless it's ridiculously long, like 1,365,784. Then, your eyes just start hurting.)

Also, there are a couple of grammatical errors, and there are a couple of solutions to that: One; spell and grammar check. (Always the preferred method, but not always accurate) Two; a Beta reader. (A nice, friendly person who checks your story for errors.) Three; Just leave it the way it is, and get on with life. I personally prefer one of the first two options, and I am open as a Beta reader if you want, and the third one is much less desirable.

Anyway, I'm loving Michael's character, and it's coming out more amazing than I could have hoped (Squeal!) and it's all awesome. YAY!

-Crane
sibuna-daughter-of-artimis chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
hey!

so far i LOVE it! not just because you made my oc(sry bad spelling!)maria be 1 of the first for! but thats about 1/2 of my happyness of this fanfic! so here we go!

Your favorite character so far:

maria jones! my oc!

what you want to happen:

action! love action!

what you want me to put in:

lots of action! kiddnappings, fights that sorta things!

Your favorite color:

LIME GREEN!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
julia...but seemed like you didnt use Izabelle alot
Insanity's Cure chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
thnx for using Chane! I can send more information to you since the submission was kind of undetailed

Your favorite character so far:

Zet and Chane

what you want to happen:

do you mean think will happen? I cant really predict since the story barely started

what you want me to put in:

a huge fight with Zet and Chane, and Chane happens to be the one to apologize first

Your favorite color:

all colors
Zipper-daughter-of-Hermes chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Thnx for all the reviews! Btw, I might developed some characters a little more! Tell me if you want you character as a villian, I need like two or three more with the one I have chosen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
thankxs for useing Iza but to let you know Iza is a real badass... update soon
misszayy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Julia & Izabelle were to good... but you coulb inrtoduce them in a bonfire & they could tell something about each other... update ! :)
HyperJuggernaut chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cool! Is Josef the villain?

Your favorite character so far: Chane

what you want to happen: Michael to be beat at a soccer game

what you want me to put in: Capture the flag

Your favorite color: Black
O.o LiviLou o.O chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hiya! Is my character the villain?

Fav. Character: Michael

What to Happen: Not sure.

Put in: Unicorn? Penguins riding said unicorn?

Fav. Color: Erm, Black? Purple? Rainbow?