Reviews for Thaw
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very good piece... thanks for sharing
Kashi-Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow, that was absolutely brilliant! I loved it, and am now trying not to blubber at the back of my ICT class... cause that'd be awkward :L

Seriousky, good job!

ilygodot

xx
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is very beautiful :) The portrayal of Sakura's feelings is quite realistic and touching-almost to the point of heartbreaking. I was grinning like a silly fan girl when Kakashi shows up :D This is a fantastic piece! Keep up the great work.
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was very sweet. I can't tell you how glad I was that Kakashi wasn't actually dead- there are just too many stories out there right now that are like that. But you've just proven that you can write a story about the absolute heartbreak of losing a loved one, without leaving the reader depressed at the end of it. Yay! _v
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. The desolation and the link with the long winter and Sakura's grief... it was wonderful and entwined and just about everything and though the ending was... well, I'm an angst-queen at times, so I was actually shocked to see him return. But it made sense, because you never ever put a body in there. And the little details. His hair was too long, his body too thin. And the ending couple of lines was pitch-perfect. ) lovely!
Silberias chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was really very sweet, and this kind of one-shot is actually my favorite kind to read really. Kakashi gets marked KIA, body unfound, but because he's Kakashi he just got...lost. You did this really well too, you carried out Sakura's mourning-style in a very Sakura way. And the people around her reacted accordingly.

In short, I loved it :)

nut
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Did I enjoy it? Why yes, yes I did! :)
arabmorgan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Truly amazing, I could feel Sakura's immense sadness through the story, her despair, and of course I loved the end! A happy ending after all she's been through, she deserves that much c: Silly Kakashi and his road of life xD

I rarely read/think about this pairing, but overall, absolutely lovely to read :)