Reviews for Not So Grimm: A Cracky Fairy Tale
asm613 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
this was funny, but it was also a good/entertaining story- more than just laughs- thanks 4 sharing
LadyLexius chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
This is epic in the most epic of ways! I wish that you would do another with Harry! XD Love this!
Little Raccoon chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
This is the funniest story that I have ever read. At the same time it is one of the most ridiculous story that has most likely ever been posted on here. Bravo, bravo. It is written very well.
Lastelle chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Okay, that's it, you win. You KWIN! I don't know how you made Cordy talk in ye olde speach and still be Cordy, but you did it and for that, you kwin.

And then you added in Sam and Dean and you win some more. And then you put them together with Faith and I think you broke the win meter with adding in Lord Voldemort.

Please empart on me your ways, oh Great One, how did you made an incredible Fairy Tale-esque Buffy fic without one bloody spelling error?

"This dwarf was about as heterosexual as a prancing unicorn with a rainbow mane." Is there something the beats winning? If so, this line might have done it.
MoistTowelette chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This story is just amazing. No, it's am-AH-zing! I love how you incorporated all the different character names and how you kind of not so subtly spoke of all the characters good parts and faults (King Liam's big forehead, omg). Buffy was the first supernatural series I watched growing up. I remember being a little kid and watching it on the WB when I was supposed to be getting ready for bed, and seeing the parental warning that came on before the show started and also the fact that I was watching TV so late made me feel like a rebel lol! Well, reading this first chapter made me remember all this and I just wanted to say thanks. I don't read any Buffy fics (I normally stick with Glee) but reading your incredibly well written one makes me want to delve deeper into the forgotten waters of Buffy. Thanks so much for stoking my memories and helping me remember how much I loved this show. I think I might have to watch the series all over again on Netflix instant play. Thanks again, and I'm going to review the other chapters when it's not 3:40 in the morning and I'm not rambling like a crazy person lol. Until then!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Lady Gleefulmusings I bow at your feet and worship your wonderful talent of interpreting Fairy Tales. May the Wonderful Queen Cordelia bless you and whisper in your ear all the great stories out there which you will share with us. Excellent story. Well you.
peruser chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
OMG! Even the freakin Wichesters were in this! This story was just so awesome!
peruser chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Countess Katrina of Illyria. Countess winifred. I love the way so many aspects of the canon story have made it into the fairytale. And of course the feirce Lady Joyce (and her hot cocoa) has come to take a reckoning! This author is so great!
peruser chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
CLEVER! CLEVER! CLEVER! I like this story! I love the clever play on the names like Cloroxia and Attorneyata! So smart! I love the humor in the story and the play on fairytales! I am so glad that I put the author, gleefulmusings, on my favorites and story alerts lists!
Roxie i do byte chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
this was one of the best stories using fairy tales and characters from other stories i have ever read u included so much from the shows with ur own twist it was so funny and interesting loved who faith ended up with this had my attention from the beginning i hope u tell the story u alluded to at the end