Reviews for Help For The Broken and The Weary
Mistycat chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really hope you continue this story. I think you are doing an excellent job of keeping Dean and Sam in character and this is a really interesting approach to looking at their characters.
wcfan chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
You know. There's only so many reviews I can leave that describe how you broke my heart in this chapter.

So just go back and read some of those old ones. You'd get a pretty good picture.

*whispers to Sammy* I working on a plan. I promise to take you away from Stace's evil clutches very soon.
Gabthevamp chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Huzzah, a new chapter! I really like this story and I hope you'll continue to write more.
Meggin Lane chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
This is a monumental task that you as a writer have taken on. I hope that you remember your Psych 101 classes because I can't imagine what kind of spin either Freud or Jung would even begin to put on the Winchesters life experiences.

PTSD?...Is that even a fair start? I guess you could compare what they've been through from hunting to a war veteran's experience, that would probably be the closest. But then there's hell. Soooo...

Too bad this Doc doesn't know hypnotism therapy, that stuff does work. A particularly bad memory can be forever blocked by giving the patient a 'blocking phrase' as a subliminal suggestion to say out loud when ever the bad memory is triggered. Then when ever some thing begins to remind them of that awful thing they automatically say the blocking phrase and go on as if nothing happened. For Dean it might be, "My Baby is a sweet ride." For Sam it might be, "Jet Lei rules!" -hehe.
c1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
I wish I had words to convey how good I think this is. Devastating is the best I can do.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
oh sammy.. *sigh* *hugs* plz update!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Sam's not an easy one either... Good chapter.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Dean :( So sad. FIX HIM, DOC BAILY! FIX HIM!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Ooooh. Great Sammy angst! Nice job!
Friendly Persuasion chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I am really enjoying this story. It is well written and I like hearing it from the perspective of the therapist. I wish that Dean (and Sam) could talk to someone to help him feel more self worth.
wcfan chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Wow, doc. Sarcasm. I don't remember that being a part of my classes. But hey, it's Dean. The usual techniques won't work with him. And Dean's finally talking with someone. Possibly 10 years too late but hey, better late than never.
TaraHalliwell chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Wow, this chapter was intense. I'm happy to see Dean finally opening up and I'm really hoping the doctor can help him. Please update soon!
Meggin Lane chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I would have balled like a baby if I saw "(Dean) turned back to me panting, wet eyes and tears streaming down his roughly wiped the tears from his eyes and he looked at me, helpless and sad."

What is it about Dean that triggers the urge to hug him tight and tell him "I got you, I got you...nothin' bad is gonna happen to you while I'm around." Because for all the badassery that man can have roll off him when his pissed, I swear I can still see the scared little boy inside fighting to look brave and save his family.

Your way of letting him open himself up and bare his worst fears really brings out the "comfort urge" in all of us Deangals (LOL)

And it would be so good to see him have some healing begin.
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
This story is great. I love seeing them like this, and the Doctor is great, he knows just how to get Dean to open up, even if it's just a little. Can't wait to read more, pms please!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 12/28/2011