Reviews for Harry Potter and the Room of Fantasy
DanteDevilstar chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Got to say I'd love to see another chapter of this for the lols if nothing else. It was a great story and truly entertaining.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
wooooo !i so cool y mayeb dirty! hiahahahah
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
"Then Ginny found out. Luna was a part of it for a while, until she and Ginny broke up." - Luna dated Ginny? EW! Not because of Luna (she is my favourite Harry Potter character), but those two youngest Weasleys give me the willies.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wish I HAD enough money to buy a house, as honestly, my poky studio apartment is getting on my last nerve after 12 years.
ILikeComps chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
That was a rather fun and kinky story. Thanks for sharing!
sandybeach6th chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Heehee! Very funny.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Heeheehee
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
loved it thank you
Celexs Draconia chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Oh this is priceless. It looks like it is going to be highly amusing to see what happens in the future.

Ce;
Goldencoyote chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
good start
Riotstarter1214 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
No orgy lemon you suck. Hell you can use one of mine just add one
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Eh, that left a little to be desired as while the explanation was good, for Harry it was a let down like a super strip show where at the end you get a fat lady instead of the star diva. Personally, i would be looking to move out so as to avoid the physical aggrevation.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
So, Tonks is a Witch's Witch and they are into S&M and roleplay...what a dream and nightmare in one for a single straight guy to be living around. I take it that it is some secret society thing and the bracelet is an indicator that they are an initiated member?
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Interesting beinning can't wait to find out what Tonks has to tell Harry update if you can
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
loved it so far please keep this story going thank you