Reviews for Pulse
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/4
Except you didn't finish this one either. It sounds interesting in the summary but after being burned by the last one I read I decided to read the reviews to see if you left your readders hanging. Yet again. Sorry to sound bitchy but I'll add your name to Misty Haze as an author to steer clear of. You have a talent for writing but you seem to have a penchant for leaving reader hanging which detracts from your writing. Sorry but I won't bother checking out anymore stories.
lisa chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
update update update! love this story!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love this! So Far...
FreeSpirit15 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Such a great read for it made me laugh and enjoy. Seth could be a go-go boy and reading his and Sam's life together in the other story is great. Sam & Seth have an interesting chemistry. I know it's been a year but saying what happens right would be great.
Jasminefire chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Pleeeaaase continue!
Chihero chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
AHhhhhhhhHhhhhhh! Write more please!
fandom-freak16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is fun
Anything.Goes chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE IT! Seriously this is very well written, entertaining, and has a great set-up. Cab't wait to see you continue! -Anything Goes
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hope u update this!
Emeralds in Penombra chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow...reading through some of my favorites and bam; there it is! I love these two! They definitely bring spice to The Neighbor Down the Hall. And Seth...something about his sexy little ass. Love him!

Ann Marie xo
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved, loved, loved it! Can't wait to see how they get to where they are in 'Neighbor'
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is great I cant wait to read Gold Stars ***** _
sablena chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love seth and i'm so excited to read him and sam's story!