Reviews for Waking Up
Cass Legann chapter 7 . 2/18
If she reverted back to how she was six years ago when they first met, then I'd like to ask how Edward ended up falling8n love with her
MysticBird106 chapter 7 . 1/19
Wow this is so good, i'm hooked! I really hope you update soon as I NEED to know what happens! :)
hlsmith chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I"m really loving this story. Will it be updated soon?
Vintage Scotch Whisky chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Really enjoying your story.
ksw3 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I just found your story and read a little of the first two chapters. I really like it. I have been in kind of a slump it seems, trying to find something I want to read. I have put it on alert but I am scared to start reading more as I will get hooked and then have to wait for updates. Lol. I am too inpatient! I will watch for your story to complete. I will check out your other one as well. Thank you for sharing!
mariga79 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Wow Edward needs to understand what she's saying, he can't expect her to be who her Bella and everything willbe normal, he said so himself, she needs to really put her foot down which I don't really think she's doing
Nands12 chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Hey :-D
I’ve missed you! Sorry for the delay, life is kicking my ass! :-(

Oh, no! Poor Sophie! I hate getting children in grownups mess’.
It IS a shame Bella can’t be the mommy Sophie deserves!
Oh, poor, Lucas! Such a lovely child should not have his mommy taken away so soon! :-(

I know she lost her memory, but I think the hormones have some part in her snarky attitude! Really, we must admit it doesn’t help our ego when people call us ‘huge’ or ‘extra ripe’, no matter the circumstances…
Edward is so cute being understanding and always touching Bella in a loving way! I know she is being a bitch, but I’m sad by the way Edward talked to her. I hope this can at least shock her into trying to make things work a little… or maybe she comes to realize how important Edward, her angel girl and the unborn angels are for her… after all, she’s already feeling tingles at Edward’s touch! ;-)

I hope your moving went well!
Now I’m going and read another one of my favorite fics… Visually Challenged! It’s really good! Heard of it?! ;-)
LOL

Till next one!
xox
Darkward Darling chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thinking, "Grow the fuck up, Bella. At least be a decent human being if not supermommy/superwifey!" I just want to slap her.
kelley turner chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
White more pleas
mayejrmorris chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
This was a good chapter.
MJM
debslmac chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
love this
HockeyChick10 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Wow...
Rebadams7 chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
woah. Edward has something in his backstory we don't know yet I think. As for Bella. She needs help. Wow. I feel sorriest for Sophie
R
UpYourCupcake chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I feel bad for Bella. What a crazy ass flip flop of life for her, I can only imagine how confused she is. Edward doesn't seem very understanding and to be honest, it seems as though her life right now it that of Carol-fucking-Brady. Really?! That's crazy...
Zara Sahara chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
i really like your story...maybe you can update more often?