Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog and the Dance Pad of DOOM!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
Painted Turtle Shell chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
FUNNY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EGGMAN AND SONIC PLAY DDR! lol. when I first played it... I got three steps in an entire song...now I get a lot of perfects...but only on begginer...XD yeah. My sis's frend Andy lent his DDR to us. IT WAS A BLAST! _ I woud play for hours...
Mage Formally Known as Dark chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
All I can say is 'Phew'. I've been trying to beat Max 300 on standard mode for months! ...I'm newbieness to the game is beside the point... I'm still crying over that digimon fic, had to read something with humor...erm...DDR Rocks! *runs away and hits a wall* Oro...
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
sonics nickname is the blue blur
LFangor chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Mwahahaa, the evil dance pad... of DOOM! I must find it and play it. XD Actually, it would just be nice to find *any* DDR machine that I could play and isn't in a mall nearly an hour away... Drat my job and inability to play the games. I should probably go on to reviewing the fic now...

I only found two typos:

"Both Sonic and Knuckles lay flat on the ground, dazed, stunned, and with a rather large and not so nice looking BUMP on their head."

You also might want to change that to either "with rather large and not so nice-looking bumps on their heads" or "with a rather large and not so nice-looking bump on his head."

"Take me anywhere you please, boy, you're MAKING me scream"

Just missed the "m" there. ;;

And I think we've all learned something from this:

1) Amy is evil. Cute, but evil.

2) Two tails are very useful in some situations.

3) Never make Yu-Gi-Oh! references in other genres without expecting to get smacked/thwacked/zapped.

4) MegaTokyo rules. :D

5) No matter where you are or what protection you have, you will *always* get zapped by the possessed lightning bolts.

_ Ciao~!
The T of Geekisms chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Great story! I probably can't even play DDR as well as Sonic at the beginning... then again, I've never hurt myself playing, but I've only played like 4 times. Anyway, that's not important. The story was really good. The Super Sonic referrence was a little cliched, but it was ok. And what was Tails smoking anyway...?
GhettoSniper chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Alright, you've had enough fun for one night man. What you been on? I'm kidding. It was awesome. Can't really see where you would get such inspiration to write such a fic, but I still love the work that you put into your "dry" humor fics. It's great. Keep writing your humor fics. I love them!

~GhettoSniper