Reviews for The Heartbroken Boy
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Sorry I'm super late. My trip. It was nicely written, and really sad, although you might wanna go back again and correct a few grammatic errors that were here and there. no seriousness. I'm sorry this happened to you. Btw, I would change the genre if I were you to Romance/General if I were you since each dare is different. Nice and heart reaching job! If heart reaching is a word! XD XD :D
theatrelove123 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Wow, this is so meaningful! Great work, Coli, especially for your first third person story :). I'm so glad that Ash pulled through!
violetfireflies chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
That is so sad! And the fact that this is based off of a true story makes it even sadder. :( You are a really good writer! The relationships between the characters was a nice touch. :) It was so heartbreaking how you described this -

"Ash's family didn't know this man's story, but when he walked up to the podium, he had to bring his mother with him, for he wouldn't be able to carry the certificate himself. That would require arms, which was taken from him."

Amazing job, Coli! :D Your story was very tragic and very well-written.

~ Violet
MorWolfMor chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Aww it was sad.. :(

But you did a good job writing it :)

~Wolfy
floopyrocks chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
OMFG. SOOOOOO SAD! im gonna go write mine up now
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
When she said 'titis', I first read 'tits'...

Awkward... -_-"
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this one! Kinda shortish, but a few words can say anything! Awesome couple!
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
:D the way you portrayed Sabrina at the beginning is so cute! :3
theatrelove123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my goodness xD. This is certainly quite the unusual pairing you chose here! But you pulled it off well :). Nice job!
floopyrocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
SERIOUSLY?

THIS IS THE CRACKIEST PAIRING!

THAT'S IT! SHUT THE DARE DOWN, WE HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND THE CRACKIEST PAIRING!

Now I hate to say this if you like Sabrina but dude! PAiring Luke up with Sabrina is like pairng Luke up with Selena! AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE LukeXSelena.
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is amazing! Honestly, I love it. When you said you were doing SabrinaxLuke, I was like, "Oh that's nice." But now that it's actually written, I said to myself, "WOW THIS IS SO COOL!" LOL I love how you made their personalities. Luke is still hyper and cheerful, yet he has a calm/serious side. It's perfect! And Sabrina? Because of your one-shot, I don't even remember why everyone hates her so much! Oh right... Vaughn... lol well that's okay because Sabrina has a new love - Luke! It's so cool how you even added some backstory in such a short piece! The character development was just beautiful. :') This one-shot is really well-written! I love it!

~ Violet