Reviews for Coming To See Her Love
Stormy1983 chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
I lied your story although the ending happened a little to fast for me it was still great congrats
Stormy1983 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
I luv how u bought the children into it it works well your story has kept me interested. Great job
Stormy1983 chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I like your story so far am looking forward to the next chapters. I like the way you have added new characters and kept the starlights as gender benders it works well.
thesinistershadow chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i really love this chapter you did a great job with story i really love it. im glad i met a fellow seiusa fan. i hope you continue making more stories of this couple because im my a major huge seiyaxusagi fan too im obessed with this couple.
Wishfull-star chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
verry good i love the ending
Kokoro de Haato chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
It's official finished. *wails* Anyhow, what's up your sleeve next?

PS: You won't be hearing from me for a while. Technical difficulties.

~ Raku
Wishfull-star chapter 22 . 4/13/2012
that was great i cant wait for the final chapter and to get the chance to read more of your stories:)
DarkPrincessKou chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter cant wait to see what happens next
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
i love the story keep up the good work:)
BigTimeDream chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
I really love this story, Seiya and Usagi are my favorite couple. Please update soon :D
NIce chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Okay that was really good! I'm excited for the next chapter, can't wait!
slingphries3157 chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Wow, I recently found your story and I love everything about it! I am a huge fan of your stories. I can't wait until the next chapter, because this was awesome and I just love how you ended this one! I just have one question, will the next chapter pick up where this one ended?
Shakilove chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Minako-channn lol shes silly and funny
Shakilove chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
awww more children but they are leaving :'(
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012