Reviews for Coffee in Budapest
A chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I have just finished reading your story and I found it great ! She deserved that I do some efforts to write a review in English. ( I'm French and I apologize in advance for misspellingsā€¦ :S )
Your version of the meeting between Michael and Lucian was very interesting and I took great pleasure at reading it ! I liked how the fanfiction was rhythmical, there are many ideas and they are well-narrated. The end is good as it is and I think there is nothing to complain about your story ( she is fantastiv ! :D ).
You write well, I love your style. :)
Luna chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
well, sorry to be snippy myself, but the reason so many people ask for an update despite this story being marked as complete is one, quite a few authors mark their fics as complete and continue anyway, and two, because this story simply does NOT feel finished - but rather chopped off. if you dont want to write a sex scene or the big fight, fine, but you could have at least added an epilogue about their life after the fight, with michael showing lucian all the things he promised and the weres in general getting used to a sorta-normal life again after centuries of fighting.
nieka1995901 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Awwwww that's it? Pwease write more pwease!
The Ghost Who Walks1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
That was such a great story, I really loved it.
MakingChanges chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Omg this story is amazing! I love Michael/Lucian but there hardly any stories of the two. U just totally blew my mind in the most awesome way! Lol. Sorry, got a bit excited. Plz continue?
Void-san chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is the feedback you welcome. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Void-san chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is the feedback you welcome. I can't wait till the next chapter!
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow I've never thought of Michael and Lucian ass couple. But its actually really cute, update soon :D