Reviews for Remind Me
Omg shit just got real
K chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Oh my god, oh my god. That was so epic. Everything, really. I want to keep reading but I really gotta go to sleep now. Dammit. I can't wait to know what happens!
K chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Oh awesome! So exciting and thrilling and just . so . AWESOME! Drama, drama.. Love it. And, oh my god! What kinda asshole is Shane!? Shocking.. Actually it shouldn't shock me but I WAS really shocked when he caught them and gave them the advice to take the truck.. Such a major fucker. But. It adds a little to the twisty drama so I still love it. XD
K chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Oh, so the church people are bad? ...they aren't really church people, are they? Jeez. It's actually such an obvious thing to do.. Introduce yourself as "sister blahblah" and no one will think you're actually an evil ass. Oh, well. I'm excited what's gonna happen now :)
K chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
Okay wow, that last bit kinda creeped me out. But I still absolutely love Ra and Daryl, they are great together. And I love you for creating your own thing and not just repeating anything from the show, only including an oc :) x
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Oh. Merle is back. There's gonna be some major shit going down. And the way you brought him back.. Haha. It's interesting, certainly a lot different from the show. I mean I guess this was written before Merle's reappearance but it's cool. Is it bad that I find it funny that he's with church people?
K chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
I actually really like this story so far. It's well written and the idea for the plot is rather interesting. The flashbacks were great, now I know I love them together. Usually I like Merle but here he's just an ass I give ya that. I'm excited how this story will go on, and keep reading. I hope it won't be just like the show now that the flashbacks are done.. We'll see. :)
K chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
. . . ... Norman Reedus was in Judas?! I DIDN'T KNOW! HOW COULD I NOT KNOW?! D:
K chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
EX WIFE?! XD ahahhahahaha. Oh god. I don't know why i find this so funny right now. Amazing
annloving chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
Enjoyed. This very much. Can't wait to start on the next one.
cemmia chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Absolutely amazing story! Couldnt stop reading it, went through chapter by chapter..

Really liked that you put Merle and the govenor in the story..

Very happy to see a continuation..
Strawwberryz chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Strawwberryz chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Ugh! Poor Raven!
Riain chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
I loved this piece! Sat up all night reading it! I love how ra brings out the best in daryl and that she's a tough one all her own.
OMFG chapter 11 . 4/17/2013