Reviews for Untitled for now
harry sirius potter-snape chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
it good
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
LOL trust tom to put a spell on the ring to make harry faint if he ever takes it off. just the kind of possessive thing he would do.
renshiro chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please update soon...It is a great and amazing storyline you have here.

(\_/)
()(0)()
Go..go...go...
SugerSprinkledWalrus chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love the story 3 sounds amazing already, looking forward to the next chapter! XD
deanna500 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
hey. that was a great start for the story. i'm all ready excited what would happen in the next chapter. so keep writing for us and dont leave us 're counting on you!
ZeroRobot chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOVING this so far! Very much looking for the next chapter of it! Great work
Brookie cookie17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Please update soon this story seems really interesting
h chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i like this story :)please do update soon! and i hope to see more of harry's rebelious side
Bella descartes chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Definitely intriguing thus far!
Lolstan chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i like yourstory!i find it very interesting and i wait the next!
Anniriel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really liked this chapter. Realy, never heard of this kind of plot before _

BTW, you can make Harry cheat on Tom with Cedric, Blaise, the Twins, some hot OC or even some of Tom's Death Eaters (not important ones, and without Harry knowing who they really are). They're lots to choose from ;p

Can't wait to read more!

I wont offer to be your co-author, I know my forts, and writing is not one of them T_T
Anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You could have Harry cheat on Tom with Cedric Diggory, Draco Malfoy, the Weasley twins, or Blaise Zabini. They all have interesting dynamics. Does it have to be somebody in school though? You could create an OC for Harry to cheat on too.