Reviews for Harry Potter and the Clan
Spennig chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I'd love to see more of this!
chickieroy chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
aaaaah why did you stop there your story is so good I can't wait for more to come please upload more soon I can't wait
fightingforme chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
update soon plz
Ivansama chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
sorry but i will stop reading this its ok if harry has some wealth but the wealth of 10 families is just ridiculous and then that he is related to all 4 founders and Merlin is so Cliché . I hope i don't offend you the story is not bad just not my taste
Albionia chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Great story, looking forward to more chapters - have just found this story btw.
A W chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Fountain pens and quills look the same when written down. So all he would have to do is covertly write all his homework with a fountain pen and be done, faster to do that too.
A W chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
The troll was pointless, unless it is used to kill the animosity from Granger. Ron being there was foolish, he serves no plot purpose and is a waist of space and breath.
A W chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Um. I guess this is an AU then since Merlin was in Slitherin. Says so on the HP wikia.
A W chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Not Hedwig? Have I ever mentioned how much I love you? I seriously hate how often Hedwig gets added to stories, she is so pointless. I have wondered if she was an animagus placed by Dumbledore for Hagird to give to him so that all of his communications and summers could be spied upon.
A W chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
He had several trillion gallions, so your GBP calculation would be way off.
A W chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I suppose it's better than "Harry Potter and the Klan", I can just see it now. "You're a Wizard Harry" "How did you know? I just got the rank last week." Though it might be fun for some crack humor.
twihard1990 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Lol I saw this and thought it was going to be super racist Harry I was like wat da fk cool story anyway
cool chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
love it
keep up the great work
dapstccg chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
You might want to double check this chapter against earlier chapters for a couple of things:
1. An earlier chapter has Hadrian meeting Ronald at the Halloween incident.
2. Likewise, an earlier chapter has Hadrian's owl named Areadne(sp?) not Hedwig.
xbamsod chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Its a really good story. I enjoy reading how Harry spent his time at before and at Hogwarts. I'm looking forward to reading more. Update Soon
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »