Reviews for Poet's Journey
kogouma chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
woot!new chapter!
i loved it,and i hated this quest
it the was annoying.
olde english chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
I love this! The characters are realistic and believable, and your grammar is excellent. Do continue! :)
kogouma chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
oh snap!that's a big oath that Ulfric it doesn't come to ,i hope you update soon,this is a great story!keep up the great work!
kogouma chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
dam,Ulfric an D almost went at thing Arngeir was there to stop things.
*squee*the ending!so sweet and her saying "But let's see if they dare enter this room without consent." made me a surprise that would be for the person who walked in xD
kogouma chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
at first i was like 'I knew it!they ending up in bed with each other!" but then i was half wrong,they did up in bed but not under the circumstances i thought xD
i'm loving this story so much!its great!keep up the awesome work!
kogouma chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
oh some flirting from Ralof ;D
i liked the guy in the game too,there needs to be more stories with him in them on aren't enough.
Jacob M chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Lord Almighty, this has been a rush. I love this chapter and I can't wait for the ending of the series.
compa16 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I must read more
kalina564 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
AW!I thought of finding a story for this lovely couple and yours was the best!
ShootToThrill chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
I've been looking for a story in where my hottie (as I call my handsome Ralof) gets a nice woman (the dragonborn) and falls in love! AND I FOUND IT! Thank you SO MUCH for writing it, it's so good, I was so sad this was the last chapter so far. I was hoping for more Ralof and D' interaction, but I'm a patient child :)

Good job and have a great day!

Moon
MaternalNyx chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
First off, Suilaid, thanks for reading and reviewing and I am happy to answer questions.

D had killed humans before this chapter, which was when she was escaping Helgen with Ralof. I suppose Grelod's murder could be considered the first time she killed someone without it being a matter of life or death for her. Grelod was killed between 'Until We Meet Again' and 'Family Matters' which is where the confusion probably is. I thought this introduction to the Dark Brotherhood would have been more interesting than showing D finding the kid and then traveling to Riften and what not.
Suilaid chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Just curious, and it might just be my imagination, but isn't D (for short) supposed to have never killed a human in her life? So how is it that she killed grelod in the past? It's a great story, the flow is nice, not too fast and not too slow. But that part confused me, unless that is she lied? Just food for thought, I will keep reading :) keep it up!
NoName chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I'm loving the story! Keep up the good work. But I can't believe that this is the only Ralof fanfiction out there! Surely there isn't such a small Ralof fangirl population that no one wants to write a story about him! I literally love the guy.
Lady Urquentha chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Please continue! I'm really looking forward to their reunion, and seeing what happens next!
Cryo89 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Amazing story! Djarfskald is a nice character, I love how you present her. I like how you are developping the story course and I can't wait to see her entrance in Windhelm! And I also loved the reasons you had for justify her being jailed.