Reviews for Two Dark and Stormy Nights
mb64 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Good drabbles! I could really see a picture in my mind of these scenes occuring.

(But...I rarely read drabbles until recently- and it's entirely your fault that I started :) - and once again I recall why: they are too short and leave me wanting more!)
DrayMiaOnly chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
...well? don't leave us hanging, dude! it's not nice! :P
ccase13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
The boys are having a bad time.
frostygossamer chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Not exactly tornados here, but I've been out today in a bitterly cold high wind and these drabbles evoked precisely how it felt. ;) Nice.
emebalia chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
You got them together in a tub without wincest. Love you for that one.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love the scene that you created, it's very real, gets me in the moment for sure!
Giacinta chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I am not really a fan of drabbles but not because they are not interesting or well written, but simply because I always see them as "Little Lost Stories" or stories that could have been, which give us a tempting insight but then leave us wanting to know more.

However, I always read yours anyway so it's right that I should compliment you on them :-)
Wynefred chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Oh wow! Such urgency and tension in this piece. Sam! No! And Hero Dean protecting his brother? You won my heart with this drabble, hon. Very well done!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hurt Dean is always a hit with me. :P

I loved your description... the sodden lump especially struck me. Wonderful job here. Very good drabble.