Reviews for I've Been Thinking
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Perf. Absolutely fabulous.
Poor Gwaine. He was on the right track...
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I love this - I desperately need Gwaine to know the truth but even if Lancelot convinced him otherwise I still adore this to pieces
Martha chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I wish this was canon; it would have been great as it shows us that Gwaine was starting to suspect that Merlin had magic, and maybe (if this was in the show) the writers could've developed it further so that Gwaine did eventually figure it out. As well as that, Gwaine and Lance actually interact which is cute af and means that us shippers actually have something to play with
I love this fic so much :* well done
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
XD
this-unfriended-stem chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It was so lovely and nostalgic to read this in the context of what eventually happened. By which I mean, heartbreakingly painful. Thanks so much for writing this : )
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
love it! so funny and Gwaine's moments of geniousity is amazing!
Yzm chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Oh yeah, Gwaine is very bright here xD The conversation is so in-character that it might as well has hapenned
Love it !
mayatrau chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great story! Id love to see something longer about the same princable. I just love lancelot's unic perspective...
LinBates chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Good one, I've often wondered how Gwaine never figured it out!
Sindaamanda chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"Merlin the Daffodil"
I love it :D
Arista Luna chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
MERLIN THE DAFFODIL!
JustCause chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
One of the stories that's completely depressing in hindsight. Lancelot never actually sees Merlin reveal himself and heck the day Merlin reveals himself is the day Gwaine and Arthur dies.
nobodyshouldknow chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Brilliant idea. Funny and well written and the part with lancelot hoping hed be there was epic and somehow a bit sad
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
love!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, but poor Lance won't be around to see the day that the All-Powerful Emrys the Dragonlord is revealed.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »