Reviews for I've Been Thinking
Funus Nex chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It would be so funny if you continued it and had Gwaine over hear their conversation, imagine how confused he'd be!
AgentWhimsi chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ha! I actually laughed out loud when I was reading this. I've been wondering for a while why they were so stupid as to not get the hints. Oh well...
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"Merlin the Daffodil" hilarious!
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was great! You are very talented!

-kaitie
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was great. Loved it.
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Lance and Gwaine have a point, how the hell is that clumsy moron still alive? And don't say it's because of him being the main character :D

Damn, how much I miss Lance... so thanks for reminding him to me, he was great and Gwaine still is!
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
it's sad because Lancelot WILL NOT SEE THEIR FACES BECAUSE HE'S DEAD TT_TT

and Merlin the Daffodil to Emrys the Dragonlord. I just like the idea behind that sentence.
Arhie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I have a hard time getting my head around Lancelot's character (and therefore can't really comment), but Gwaine is spot on. Very fun little fic. So far in season 4 Gwaine has not been quite the character I met and loved last season, so I'm really enjoying "old Gwaine" here.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
SOO cute.

Theirony... Lancelot will NOT be around!
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
oh... this is fabulous! simply priceless :D you unravel Merlin... but you do it so lovingly!

Yes, clumsiness and all-powerfulness don't *seem* to go together, do they? Perhaps it's the clumsy ones we should be watching.

and the befuddled look on Gwaine's face is always worth it. Always.

I love this side to them - just larking around. I wish we'd got to see more of it in s4.

"Merlin the Daffodil" is just adorable. He would make an admirably adorable daffodil. He ought to consider it.

particularly liked:

"You know, Gwaine, I think you've had too many apples. Maybe they've fermented and gone to your head"

Of course... you know... the clumsiness *could* just be a cunning disguise. though somehow, I doubt it.

loved it :)
Unicorn's Whisper chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"Merlin the Daffodil" love the title XD Great job as always!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Excellent! Pure genius. Its a wonder none of the knights or even Arthur have figured it out. I love the fact that Gwaine figured it out! And every one thinks hes not observant. Really great story. Keep it up.
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hehe, love it! Real funny.
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was good! It's a wonder that no one -not even Gwaine!- has noticed this in the actual show. lol
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like it. Very nicely written!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »