Reviews for I've Been Thinking
Hatstand chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well, it's about time someone noticed that Merlin seems to survive everything, even when trained knights don't. Then again, you're right in saying that most people would have trouble believing Merlin was a sorcerer.

I laughed so hard when I read this.
Hibernian Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I grinned through that entire story! The humor is wonderful, and your lexicon-WOW. It flows very well; I could see the scene happening very clearly in my head (which probably sounds weird, but it felt like I was recalling a clip from the show or something instead of visualizing fanfiction). And the whole "I just can't put my finger on it" thing was absolutely brilliant. :D Thank you for this.
Brainiac5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ahahahaha! So funny! I love this little conversation between Gwaine and Lancelot, and I could picture it in my head the way you wrote it. It felt authentic and it was quite amusing. I also loved poor Merlin's antics in the background. I would give almost anything to see it on film, just for the sake of seeing him falling into a tent and knocking it over, not to mention the war hammer... hahahaha! Well done!

~B5