Reviews for Birth of a God
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Good intro
Hope you continue.
If Shinji wants followers, all he needs to do is go to the Halo universe or the Babylon 5 universe (during the Minbari-Earth War)
He helps out humanity there, they will follow him.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Shinji has had a shitty life. No one can argue that fact. This, though... THIS is EXACTLY what he deserves, a reward for putting up with all the crap he's gone through. I sincerely hope you can find the inspiration to continue this, because by Sheogorath, THIS DESERVES TO BE WRITTEN!

Well, what are you waiting for, Shinji? A multiverse of catgirls, succubi, and other well-developed hotties are there for you to claim.

FEED YOUR INTER-DIMENSIONAL HAREM!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hm, interesting, it's like Shinji got a (very well-deserved) retirement and now can trip through various worlds, keep going!
Ethorin chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
o.O I think I like where this is going... the question now is... does Shinji side with Lucy and Kouta or General Humanity... or does he do QUANTUM MAGIC(Shinji and Warhammer 40K name for weird shit with AT Fields)
Lord Mixalot chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very good. I wouldn't mind some more.
alethiophile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Could be interesting. Look forward to future updates, if any are forthcoming.
Time Hollow chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This might turn out to be pretty good but it's to soon to tell but keep up the good work.
Zeroeye chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
DO IT

keep this going and longer chapters maybe?

yes longer chapters

id like to see where this is going but i don't have the ability to read minds, much less minds around the world.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well what's Shinji gonna do in this world? I wonder
amitakartok chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Shinji was about to try and learn about his current whereabouts, when she tilted her head to the side with a smile and asked, "Nyu?"

HOOOOLY SHIT. That last word swiftly and brutally gave it away that shit's going to hit the fan!
code R.R chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
ok this well be a good one to pass the time off with