Reviews for The Next Decade
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I can say this is a good fanfic
Sari-Former200 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Please continue, I like this story so far. You did a good job on the scenery, I look forward to reading more chapters!
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Although I'm a little interested in this story, I do hope you can still continue this. I hope that Shinji will meet the original Showa Era Riders, including Shin, ZO and J from the Worlds of Shin, ZO and J. Then I hope he will also meet the Heisei Riders (except Decade) and the Neo-Heisei Riders, including Kamen Rider Gaim.

I'm guessing Tsukasa is already dead after Shinji became the new Decade and left his home universe.

Good luck.
P4Nd0RaS chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
It's Mikihiko, I think... Looking forward to the new Decade's travels onto the rider worlds.
Compare the EVA world and the many worlds, the beauty, the darkness.
Ominae chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Nicely done for this venture on an Eva/Kamen Rider fic.

Especially since it's Decade, one of the few good Heisei Rider shows.
guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
nice story can you make shinji go to gokaiger world after kamen rider amazon world.
StrangerDenB4 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Ah, the classic jerkwad antihero attitude. Honestly, I'm getting sick of them being a distant douche, but of course; realistically, they have their problems, so they can't help it :p

During the Geddon arc, Amazon's still shirtless, only until the Garanda Empire debuted that Okamura Masahiko, the boy, gave him that rag shirt of his (I say his sister, Ritsuko made it)

In other words, if you want to make this to be the original TV Amazon, gotta keep the continuity consistent. Like making Shinji wonder why is Amazon shirtless.

Still, this is a fun read. Hope you continue this. Oh, and for the last chapter, you misspelled Kadoya with Kodoya. And the summary,
Gokaimaster100 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
this may get interesting
wizard chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
cool story i be waiting this story can you make shinji go to anime world just like highschool dxd world
,bleach world and other.

sorry for my bad english.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
short but good
code R.R chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I haven't seen amazon so this is new to me
shut up chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
... and take my money or else make another Xover about suzumiya/Decade

google Haruhi Journey through the Daecade 4 inspiration
B-36 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You better update for that was an awesome ending to Tsuaka who I can't still decide if I hate or not.
misteriosayuri chapter 1 . 9/25/2012