Reviews for Repercussions
aicrai chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
"trust me, I can read people like no one's business,"

at this point i feel like l am waiting for Helena to break her cover trying to convince every1 that she just knows, or am i just never going to find any fic that actually chooses a canon for her backstory,

srry for rant, Helena is a confusing character for me qq
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 22 . 5/11/2016
Me encanto la escena de Diana y Dinah.
Hilarante.
Jajajajjajajajjajajaj... (2 horas despu├ęs) jajajajajjaja JA.
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
nice. I like it
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
I love the way your write Helena. I literally laugh out loud with every chapter I read. :D
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Helena teaching these ladies poker? Offering to make shirts with her? God, I bet Helena will be laughing and progressing in no time. Loved the chapter, and I love how your portray Diana and the Amazonian demeanor and social norms/ social manner they possess. :)
genesis.blair chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
i have never been so frustrated with myself before while reading a fan fic. i seriously was so mad at myself because I simply could not read fast enough. amazing story. seriously. love it a lot. you're very talented.
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Blimey, I've read this for around 15 minutes and the women are already passive-agressive dykes.

Jeeze o_o
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
yes for artemis kicking some serious ass! and for alindra having her back like that, wooo! and then, artemis's speech about bowing to no one but the queen, and clio if she asked was like, so moving. so fierce.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
ouchhhhhh my heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
oh my effin gah you are hilarious with the dialogue and i'm sooooooo mad this story doesn't have like 1000 reviews!
femslashfan chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Great story! thanks for sharing
AngelEyesTheWise chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I just read the first chapter and you already got me dying! I can't wait to read the rest :D Heaven Sent
mendesana chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
interesting very...
mendesana chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
dont give a fuck about what others think about your stories ...
if they like it good if not fuck 'em
people worry to much about what oyehers think and less what they think about themselvs