Reviews for Shadows: Winter 2011 Witfits
InLoveWithALion chapter 79 . 8/15
I've runned through this! I couldn't get enough, couldn't even stop to put up a review (please forgive me ). I loved how everyone has their match and how happy a family they were. Great, fun, loving and beautifully written! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
jk chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
so when in the fuck did they even discuss bella becoming a vamp? its like it was decided out of the fucking blue...actually a lot of shit happens out of the blue with no explanation, no build up. Like their relationship! he just shows himself and BAM their together? when did bella decide that? when did Edward?
this story sucks
jk chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
when creepy stalkers say I might hurt you, you get the fuck out of whisper shit to him..
what the fuck is wrong with bella?
jk chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
I'm quite annoyed that bella is freaked out by all this...when something to good to be true it usually is..
Edward'sDJ chapter 79 . 9/18/2015
Fabulous story, thank you. Great plot, beautifully executed.
Edward's DJ chapter 45 . 9/15/2015
It's a widely held misconception that European vacations (Thanks, Griswalds...) have to be expensive. We take budget trips from Australia (high airfare!) each year. Last year we bought train passes around Germany, allowing 10 days train travel spread over a month for a few hundred dollars each, which included a train from Munich to Venice and also allowed free travel on a couple of very scenic boat trips. We took a free boat trip along the Rhine from Cologne to Koblenz which was beautiful (and was tons of time to spend on the river, you could walk faster!). Needless to say, I'm enjoying the author's notes, along with the story. Thanks.
Edward's DJ chapter 19 . 9/10/2015
I hope there are not power glitches where you live, or else that your HPLC's have UPS's and that there are stable temperatures in the lab, or heated columns; that's a lot of work at risk!

I am loving this story, by the way!
babesbraves chapter 79 . 5/12/2015
What a fantastic story I laughed and cried as I read it! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work with us all!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Absolutely wonderful story. You are an amazing writer. I will try to find out how to get your original story. Thank you for sharing your talents. I hope that you continue to write fan fiction when you get a chance.
Rose chapter 79 . 6/16/2014
Such a beautiful story! Absolutely loved reading it. Thank you so much. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
hahhaa Quaker
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
hmm I would think that what Jane did counts as drawing attention and breaking the rules...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
oh my... I wish I could have read my professors like that
lovestwilight4evr chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Nearly spew my drink when i read Jacob's finer works of his education, and how he can pass the Ivy level education to the trib. It was hilarious. Than i loved the end of the chapter.
BridieM chapter 79 . 3/15/2014