Reviews for Shadows: Winter 2011 Witfits
Guest chapter 79 . 7/20/2014
Absolutely wonderful story. You are an amazing writer. I will try to find out how to get your original story. Thank you for sharing your talents. I hope that you continue to write fan fiction when you get a chance.
Rose chapter 79 . 6/16/2014
Such a beautiful story! Absolutely loved reading it. Thank you so much. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
hahhaa Quaker
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
hmm I would think that what Jane did counts as drawing attention and breaking the rules...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
oh my... I wish I could have read my professors like that
lovestwilight4evr chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Nearly spew my drink when i read Jacob's finer works of his education, and how he can pass the Ivy level education to the trib. It was hilarious. Than i loved the end of the chapter.
BridieM chapter 79 . 3/15/2014
This is such an enjoyable story. Thank you. :D
BridieM chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
I would have paid real money to see the whole jump out of the window and run to the boundary scenes. LOL ;D
BridieM chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
Um. Biting my tongue. Really want to say nasty things re prejudice... However really good chapter. I hope Marta is happy with her space heater. ;D
BridieM chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
If you say I can't hate Jerkob, I'll try. But no promises. ;P Good chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
way to break it to her! :P
BridieM chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Loved the quote from Tom Clancy. I think I'm getting into new territory . Hope so. Thank you for leaving this story up. It is such a good read. :D
BridieM chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
i do believe i have read this a long time ago. parts are very familiar and others not so. may skip ahead a bit. it is still a good story. a very good read. most enjoyable. :D
BridieM chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
this is intriguing. :P
BridieM chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This story is so much fun! :D
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »