Reviews for Goblin Puck
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
interesting point of view...I enjoyed the story!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed the outsider's perspective - the poor smitten roommate. It's odd that he would accept things so calmly, but then, what else would you do, really. A Goblin King shows up in your apartment to argue familiarly with your roommate, and therefore Goblin Kings exist. Might as well just accept it. ;)
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very interesting turn -telling a story from an unknown third party like that. Wonderfully done.

Thanks for writing.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
An interesting beginning. Boy, was Sarah really smashed or what? LOL

I'm not sure whether or not I should feel bad for the roommate-as I can't guess where you're going with Jareth and Sarah here. Of course, I'm sure you can surmise where I *want* you to go with those two...but not every author chooses to pander to the one true pairing of this fandom. LOL (I do. Heaven help me, but I do. And I will. Forever. *snickers behind hand*)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this was fun and interesting choice of narrator and kind of eager now to see what you would do to jareth since as you mentioned he doesn't have the protections that cain possesses

and now i'm curious, could the goblin kingdom be anywhere near the O.Z.?
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love this. It is absolutely perfect. Sarah's roommate has absolutely no idea what he's dealing with. Or even who she truly is. He thinks he does, but the glimpse into the more magical things around her demonstrates his ignorance.

Terrific work. Hope your muse is more cooperative in the future concerning your "Tin Man" stories.