Reviews for Changing Me
GreenField chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I really love these! It's really interesting to look at different POVs and getting to know the other characters. Great idea :) I hope you continue! xx
u r awesome chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Wow. These stories are amazing! You did a fantastic job with each one of them. You write really well! I mean your stories had rich details and all of the characters were in character. I also miss Maddy by the way. And I agree there aren't enough stories or this series! I hope you update soon!

u r awesome
meltedhappiness chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Aww shoutout!:)

Thanks love!

I forgot to review the Maddie chapter, or rather didn't review. I read the series quite a while ago and all the small details and characters and deaths you're pointing out are reminding me of everything I've forgot. I've even forgot the important Spackle's number, 1017, I think...

I like the little random drabbles, but I'd love to hear full chapter stories about Chaos Walking from you! These stories will definitely force me to reread the series:) Keep up the good work!:D
splotdog chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's nice to see someone else who is just so completely obsessed with the series, and I totally relate to your little rant at the start there.

But anyway the story.

It's so cute and you've captured Viola very well! I like how you kept repeating little phrases and how you showed how her parents death effected her because for some reason lots of people tend to forget that.

Lovely! Off to read chapter two now :)
u r awesome chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Wow these are so good!Please write more
meltedhappiness chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Nice drabble:)

I think it was a pretty good secret and you captured the Mayor's slightly cynical and altogether psychopathic, in my opinion, look on life.

Looking forward to more!
meltedhappiness chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I've actually read the story now:)

Well, that was great, wasn't it?

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like Ness's writing style comes much easier for me than I would have thought when I try to write fics for Chaos Walking, at least when I've just finished reading the books. But I really enjoyed this. The first chapter was really intriguing and I wanted to read more. Parts of the other two chapters seemed a bit choppy, but I think you were intending for the slight confusion and jumping around.

Either way, I haven't read the Ask and the Answer in a couple months, I think. But, am I supposed to know who the girl is in Chapter 2? If so, please let me know and if not, then I cannot wait to find out more. Like honestly, I cannot. So you should definitely update soon:)

Great story, looking forward to more!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Before I read this, I just want to respond to your little AN. The Ask and the Answer absolutely blew my mind as well. I think I cried for like days after reading it. I hope you've read Monster of Men now, it was amazing. In a word, intense.

I was freaking out throughout the whole book, when I read at school, people were very worried for me. :)

But it ends in a way that is completely open to more fanfiction. I'm working on a story for this right now, but I have forgotten most of the factual information and I could not bear to write a story with incorrect facts. All I really want to know is if the Spackle 1017 was the important one? I can't remember the name.

But, also I can't believe that there aren't more fics for this fandom! It's a beautiful, beautiful story, really. I totally empathize with you for that:) Well, now I should probably read this.