Reviews for The Comfort of You
Heart Beats For None chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
For someone who is strickly a Jacob and Bella shipper, I really loved this piece. You painted the picture very clearly, and gave the characters emotions that me the reader could feel. Great job, hun!
NightsPlutonianShore chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, I loved this! I would love it if you wrote more! :)
bambi bambolina chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is really good! i luuuuuuuuved it! ur a really good writer! )
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was really interesting, I liked it. Do you have any plans on continuing it? Because I think that you could have a great story here
August Shaffer chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
short and . Do you plan on writing more or any other stories? xoxo August
Coolies13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
poor bella, its a good story though :)
Just Bitten chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This story makes me want to take a cheese grater to my eyeballs...

It's terrible. All the way around. I don't think I could even begin to start on a sufficient enough critique for this... garble.

What really gets me, is your claim on your front page of being critical of other peoples' writing and having "high expectations", when you, yourself, really have no ground to stand on. It's kind of hypocritical, when you think about it. You sling out "abrasive" and "rude" reviews on other peoples' writing, yet yours is far worse than theirs is!

Really, you have no business telling ANYBODY that they suck.

Until, you have the writing skills to back up your critical reviews of other writers, I think I'd keep the rude comments to myself. 'Cause, you really have no room to speak when it comes to bad and awful.

Just sayin'...
dee87 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
great story! i really liked it!one thing though... you should really continue it!

xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww that was so sweet. I've actually never thought of what it was like for Renee and Bella when they were living with Phil :I But I'm surprised know one reviewed yet. They are really missing out. Great job!