Reviews for A Nightmare in a Nightmare Wrapped in a Tsukuyomi
CT10698 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hmmmmmmmm...to much crack, not enough tastic.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
lol
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
first of all I just want to know WHY THERE ARE NOT A MILLION REVIEWS FOR THIS MASTER PIECE! D8 Because, Wings, there are some stories that are too good to not have a million. And I firmly believe this is one of them. And I'm not sure if it's due to my love and addiction to reading and writing the kind of stories that have more detail and story telling than actual dialogue, but I think this is a masterpiece.

I can't even pinpoint one thing to gush over in a fangirl like manner. The fact that it's so disturbing? that it could possibly even be in character? which makes it even MORE disturbing. And that it's all coming from Sasuke? Oh how comfortably you write that emo freak Sasuke in crack form. Fitting though, seeing how you are the crack queen as I recall my anointing you...;)

BRAVO!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ROTFLMAO! That's hilarious! XDDDDDDD
Khorale chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
A goat? Seriously?
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
omg, i love when you write crack!Sasuke. It always leaves me giggling. Also the part with the goat was hilarious.

I think, however, the best part was that you really captured the 'ghost story round a campfire' voice really really well. Excellently done :)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well you made me laugh ;P This would also explain Orochimaru's weird obsession with Uchihas. So he got dumped by one, his hand cut off by another, and was so determined to get the last one that he couldn't see his own demise.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So... Oro date raped Madara? 0.o

Oh, Wings, you have a brilliantly crackish mind. I feel so... Giddy after reading this. I think I couldn't have received a more wondrous surprise at 8 am. I read it in class. I LOL-ed.

You have a way with words. The way you painted the very vivid pictures of waste Orochimatu and Madara, and the way you revealed the narrator in the end... I think I might have fallen in love with you, now.

You're wonderful!

X

Lady
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great story! It was so freaking funny. "And flips him the bird on the way out." That my friend was pricless. :) Man poor Madara, being taken advatage of by Orochimaru. That had to suck, then putting Sasuke through that torture, when is enough, enough? Nice job. :D