Reviews for Never Too Late
IloveHeat chapter 7 . 1/23
I love this story so much it makes me want to cry.
marmota-b chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Now they're mutually going to make their lives miserable. Well, nothing much has changed.
I am thoroughly enjoying this (again, actually), especially because it's fun to observe how a child turns their lives upside down.
Although right now, I feel compelled to point out that John has already called Mycroft "Myke" in one of the previous instalment, so you have a tiny continuity error going on.
But in all this unabashed fluff - and well executed - it's a minor problem.
becgate chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Can't wait for more! ! ! Absolutely love it ! !
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
This story is fantastic! You should continue it!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I love this series... I hope for your update soon )
Mangal2012 chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Oh God PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! ! ! ! It is SO hard to find Sherlock-takes-care-of-Age-Regressed-John fics! ! ! Plus I was to keep repressing coo's at the end of every chapter...because AAAAWWWWW! ! ! ! ! ! You have made this Kid!John so incredibly ADORABLE! ! ! ! ! ! In fact THIS fic got me into the Kid!John fandom!
You have done an AWESOME job with this! And have me still VERY eagerly awaiting more! I was even aware of the last update for it! And considering how long ago that was says something! ! My memory is crap but I remembered this story, minus your name (memory sucks! !), and looked for it in my favs...because I couldn't recall the title or the author name it took me ONE WHOLE DAY! ! And that is 23:59:45 TOO LONG! ! !

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY! ! ! PLEEEEAASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! !
jbug chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
This was wonderful! I enjoyed every chapter. Thankyou for sharing it.
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Omg! Despite the painful fact that we're never gonna see this canonized (is that even a word?) I still selfishly pray that one day we'll get to see this. If that little wish granted, I (along with millions other fans all over the world) would unashamedly cry and coo and cry again..maybe..surely I would melt into a puddle of goo. We're talking about major melt down..globally speaking that is.

This is too adorable for my little heart to handle.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Sherlock's interacting with Kid!John is adorable!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
I do like this: this is sweet and cute and very much awesome. Love protective, frazzled Sherlock and John is adorable.
Shiary chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Cute and funny.
SloMac chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I love this story! Will you be updating soon or is it on hiatus? Please let us know soon!
no valid name chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
I love this! Please update soon!
DivaLicious Mykelti chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
please do update soon again please..
basicallyeverything chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I absolutley love this! Please update soon!