Reviews for Cherry Chapstick
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great job on the story
fabinafan4life chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i love it, it kind of makes me wonder if this is what she thought the whole time.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
It was an amazing little pezberry one shot. I think you nailed Santana's voice pretty damn well. :-) Like the Quinn unrequited love tidbits in there.
bearblue chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very worth reading. Delightful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Off the chain. Best pezberry ever!
Jaely chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
it was a good story I really liked how you did it! personally I'm a Faberry fan and that is what brought me to your work but I saw this and thought "what the hell" it was really well done!
Naya-HeYa-Achell-Di chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love it !
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Cute read!
Unholy Trinity plus Rachel chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Amazing Job . I love all the Pezberry Goodness . Fun Finn Bashing, entertaining Santana along with a slightly Jealous! Santana was cute. Very Good :)
ManchesterGirl2108 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I wish you would of done this as a full fic, it was really good and you write Santana so well :)
Aly Berry chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is EXACTLY what I think! mostly the reason behind Q's behaviour after Nationals... oh! "Tina the Vampire" was hilarious! and yeah she hasn't spoken in 2 season and there she goes open her mouth and hell breaks lose... gosh I hate her that ep...

Lol your story has more continuity than Glee! The story is great, thing is that while I was reading it I didn't feel like it was San telling the story but as it's your first Pezberry story, it's pretty good ;)
Smayz chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ooh, nice oneshot. Yeah, I ship Faberry and Brittana really hard, but I like some Pezberry too.
pumpkin513 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love Pezberry!

I want another chapter!
G6-flying chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Not bad for first time :) Makes for a pretty good oneshot. I ship FABERRY and Pezberry religiously and I have to say that I love them both equally. A Pezberry VS Faberry story would be fantastic. Because everyone wants a piece of Berry.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there in case you want them. Ill PM you the details.

g6
Aj chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was fun and a nice quick read! Very cute!