Reviews for Banged Up
So.
Many.
Emotions.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
i love this story thank you for all your hard work :)
lmei chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
oh damn, now you got me crying! amazing!
Brithna chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
For the love of God woman -you broke Miranda's nose! :o) love it.
CaptainStone chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oops! The Damsel accidentally hit poor Dragon Lady's nose while falling. Well she is lucky to be alive because Dragon Lady had not scorched her to crisp because the Dragon Lady really cares for her regardless. Also the Damsel got her journalist job with Dragon Lady's help.
hermin22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved this story and I really hope that we will get to read more from you!
jigglypants chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really liked this story. There were some great scenes and the dialogue was fab. Andy is such a spaz, I love it! And the way you wrote Miranda, her thoughts about Andy, oh my heart!

But, but, but... please tell me you're writing another installment because... well, Mirandy! Mah shipper heart! :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Awesome! Please, please tell me there will be more! Your writing and pieces ROCK!
rediver chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Im totally loving this fic!

Mirandas character is so cute!

Please dont let us waiting very long for the next chapter, Im addicted to this!:)
mytwonderful chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Excellent continuation! Very funny and yet skilled dance between the two women. Caring for one another but unable to verbally express those feelings.

Thank you for sharing the story!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awe! I want to cry for both of them. I loved this one as well maybe we'll get to see more of what looks to be a series of one-shots? ;).
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You hear that? That thundering sound?

That's a mob of people coming for you, demanding another part.

Great work. I love Miranda after the accident.

"Next time you want to punch me, give me a head's up. We'll make it a fair fight." Miranda grinned.

OMG! Loveing it!

Can't wait for another part.

~Ro
WickedWitchElphie chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ok, definitely not the direction i would have thought you would go for this story. It is really kind of sad, but I really love it. I like how Miranda believes that it will never work between the two of them, so she figures by getting her out of runway it will solve everything. DELUSIONAL. Anyway, great update, can't wait for the next part.
jh728 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful story. It was funny (the wipeout) and poignant (saying good bye). I hope you continue this. It would be great for the two of them to finally come together.

Thanks for the read.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh boy. The edge of my seat... This is torture and you know it. WHEN is the next part coming?