Reviews for In a New York Minute
great ending
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
great chapter
Gleek1990 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Yay! your back! I love the way you set this up.. I hope the daisies were from Will but i doubt they were seeing as he didnt even remember about the opening night :/

please update asap!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
love this
Valerie chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Loved it! Please update soon.
Gleek1990 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Loved the gleentervention lol.. and Jesse is a huge jerk!
Gleek1990 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I really hope that Will comes around soon and stops being stupid.. how does he think raising a child on her own is going to help her to become a star? and how does he think that bailing out on Lea is ok? He is being ridiculously stupid right now.. I hope that Blaine or Kurt goes and talks some sense into him or someone even more random like Santana or Brittany
Kurtofskyappclub chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Its a sign of a really good chapter that I am in tears that will and Rachel have split I so like this pairing.I really hope they find their way back to each other.I like that I feel so emotionally involved in this story.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I love Rachel and Will is being an asshole he doesnt deserve Rachel or Lea! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UDPATE ASAP!
Kurtofskyappclub chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
I am really glad you have injected a little hope into your story because Will knows deep down how manipulative Jessie can is blinded by her wish to be a big star and because of that she does make mistakes.I hope that Will does not walk away from her because she needs someone like him to keep her feet on the does not seem the type to treat her so harshly.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Damn it I am so mad at Will he doesnt deserve Rachel she didnt want jesse and she told him so if this is how Will is going to be, she is better off without him! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Gleek1990 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
awww! glad that you are going to continue this but I really want everything to be ok! stupid Jesse!
DoubleBubble96 chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
I wasn't expecting the story to end so quickly but I really enjoyed reading this. It was a nice take on what happened after Rachel had Lea. I hope you write more for this pair because you write them really well.
Gabbymadd22 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Aww that was a nice ending...and pretty quick, too!
Kurtofskyappclub chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I think this story is brilliant a little disappointed that Will isn't really listening to Rachel after all they share the same dreams of fame and the love of of all Will gave up everything to be with Rachel and they have such a deep connection that Will is choosing to ignore at the moment.I feel my heart breaking for Lea that she has her parents fighting and Will I know would and should be giving Rachel a chance to explain.I hope they find their way back to each other soon.