Reviews for Play Dead
LoneSoul chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
hi i loved this one! i hope you will write more seimaden-stories with zadei and teti, there are so few! i like the language in this story and the way you use words and express the feelings teti have. i think you use a simple but at the same time beautiful language. you dont use to hard word or tries to describe things in a too difficult way.

i hope therell be more zaadi-teti stories.

thanks for this one!

my english is bad i know, but i live in sweden so have mercy on me D
Nelja chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
It was not bad at all. But - I have to confes it - I read it first because it was a Seimaden fic. I want more Seimaden fics!
Cerulean Sky chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
::bounce::

LOVE! Me need to get more Seimaden... But I love this fic! T'is absolutely fantastic!

~Cerulean Sky
Werretinky chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*gasps* There are so many Zaadei and Tetei fics out already, but I swear that this one was breath-taking. I feel the ice, dude! I FEEL THE ICE! _
G chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I don't usually like 'song fics' because the lyrics tend to be jarring (esp. if you don't like the song or it is well known). However, this is the best Seimaden fic I have read and set a favorite song. I still think the lyrics are a bit jarring, but they are well-used. The writing is wonderful, some of the grammar needs work, but the intense insight into Teteirus is incredible. Wonderful work.
indigirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
There should be more Seimaden fics in the world. Thanks!
Daga chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
So sad... so beautiful... so perfect... ;_;
Emeraldus1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Lovely story! Nice imagery and characterizations, to my mind at least, and I haven't read all of the series...LOL. If this is your first effort, then I'll watch eagerly for more from you!
Setsu-kun chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
That.. was so beautiful.. i think i'm gonna cry
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Lovely! There aren't nearly enough Z/T stories.